Become a Patron!

My Hero Academia's Third Move Gets An English Release Date and a Theatrical Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission, the third feature film release for the popular anime, officially has an English release date. Funimation revealed today that the third My Hero Academia film will be out in the U.S. at the end of October.

First released in Japan back in August, My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission sees Deku and his friend Rody get falsely accused of a crime — part of a nefarious plan to eliminate all the world's Quirks. It's up to Deku and his friend to put a stop to Humarise's plans before it's too late.

The film was ultimately very successful in Japan, earning more money than any film in the series to date. Like Demon Slayer: Mugen Train, it has succeeded despite COVID-19, which has impacted the box office numbers for even major blockbuster releases.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission's English release will also include a theatrical run in more than 1,500 theaters across the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Tickets will go on sale on October 1.

It comes on the heels of the launch of the series' fifth season on Funimation. The third film film will feature the same cast and creative team as the first two moves, with Justin Briner playing Izuku Midoriya and David Matranga playing Shoto Todoroki.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission arrives in North America on October 29, with a streaming date still to be revealed.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors