Become a Patron!

My Introduction to the Vaping community

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive been on the forum for a few days now but haven't actually done a introduction so here it is.

My name is Devin (I go by the username Hydro in my videos), I was a smoker for around 4 years. I was introduced to smoking when I started making Youtube videos and meeting people in the Youtube community, I more or less was trying to fit in more so I picked up smoking when we all would go to conventions and little gatherings. As my Youtube career went on further my smoking became alot worse, leading to around a pack to a pack and a half when I finally quit almost 3 weeks ago. I do film as a side job, and it is my passion. I have directed a commercial, been on MTV's Pranked! in 2 episodes, preformed on stage for 2 years with SpandyAndy, and done all kinds of activist things in that community, but my smoking was starting to take up alot of my time and slow me down, at 22 and lungs felt like i was 65. I tried vaping before when it was relatively new but after ruining my first atomizer quickly on my cheap vape pen, I quickly jumped back to cigarettes. 3 weeks ago I discovered a local vape store had opened and decided to give it a shot, and went and got a KBox Mini 50Watt Starter Kit and fell in love. I still occasionally smoke a cigarette, but have not purchased a pack in 3 weeks, even went out and got a 2nd Vape (Sigelei 150Watt with a Atlantis 2) and vape non stop lol.

Vaping has really gotten to me and I absolutely love the community, to the point where I even plan on starting to do vape related videos on my channel for Youtube to help my 13,000 followers and any new ones that smoke do the transition!

Incase you are interested my channel is:
http://www.youtube.com/theycallmehydro

At the moment I only have one vape related video, but I have a line up all ready set of reviews on a few drips and mods.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Hydro, glad you joined up here, Hope your finding everything ok in our forum. Look forward to seeing you around here. Pretty cool about being on Pranked, I've see the show a couple times.
Welcome to VU.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Good luck with your vaping journey.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU Hydro, congrats on putting down the cigs. Vape on!

VU Sponsors