Become a Patron!

My name is...

Hi my name is Eric, I've been gaping for about 7 months now. That also is 7 months without a cigarette. I started smoking when I was about 14yo because of course I thought it was cool and my friends were doing it so I followed suit. I am now 26 and I couldn't be more confident that Thrre will not be any cigarettes in my future. My parents smoked as well so that never helped from the beginning. Anywho I have quit a few times before without anything else but it never lasted. I had a friend who let me try their eleaf and I knew that could be the thing to really help me stop smoking cigs. Now to the present day I have a sigelei 150 and a snowWolf 200w. I use mostly rda's the haze is my go to with. I love building coils as well which is something I have found very fun and interesting. I have a dual 22g kan with a 30g kan clapton 5 wrap at the moment. Just got some 34 and 36 to mess around with so should be fun. Thanks and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Vaping is the way most of us have quit smoking, it works well and gets easer each day to stay off the smokes.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU bud :) I am glad you got yourself a couple of powerhouse box mods to run those builds with and you've been keeping it safe...you're way ahead of a lot of people and we're glad to have you here...I hope you kick up your feet and hang out awhile...you'd be surprised how easy it is to loose hours around here....and I've always got popcorn to share for the entertaining bits :) once again welcome and happy vaping! :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice your in the same state as me. I am in what I like to call the Red Headed Step Child Capital of IL (springfield for those that dont know :) ) If your anywhere near Crystal Lake there is a shop called Nixteria. Great juice and an amazing owner.

Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

wow buddy. if you've been gaping for 7 months, you may want to go see a doctor. ;)
just kidding man. congrats on kicking the habit.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors