My perfect form factor for an APV

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I absolutely love my Cana mods. They work great with my KFLs but I am really wanting a manufacturer to design my perfect mod. I have a VTR and it works great with my PTs.

I wish a manufacturer would release a box mod with the form factor of a Cana/VTR that would allow me to use my 22mm KFLs (along with some drippers I have). I would like this mod to be the same weight as the Cana. I like my VTR, but it is somewhat heavy compared to my other mods. I also want this mod to have a DNA30 (or equivalent or a new 50/100 watt capability).

So... mod makers.... if you build it, I will buy it.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
almost sounds like the IPV2 not sure if 22mm wide is to big or not.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IPV2 is 22mm thick, Cana about 25mm. It would be nice to have a VTR sidewinder style that would handle larger atty's and didn't weigh a pound with one of the YIHI chips or equivalent. Perhaps Innokin has something in development. Things are moving pretty fast at the moment.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I absolutely love my Cana mods. They work great with my KFLs but I am really wanting a manufacturer to design my perfect mod. I have a VTR and it works great with my PTs.

I wish a manufacturer would release a box mod with the form factor of a Cana/VTR that would allow me to use my 22mm KFLs (along with some drippers I have). I would like this mod to be the same weight as the Cana. I like my VTR, but it is somewhat heavy compared to my other mods. I also want this mod to have a DNA30 (or equivalent or a new 50/100 watt capability).

So... mod makers.... if you build it, I will buy it.

If you are looking for something that looks mint with a KFL, then you should have your eye on the ZNA30 clone. It looks amazing with a KFL, and that is how I plan to rock it as soon as it arrives.

A friend of mine was in love with his Zen ZNA30 and Russian set up, but for a while I couldn't relate. But now I am so excited to get this clone in my hands. I have a few weeks wait still ...

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
1ECnIhq.png

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That set - up is definitely aesthetically pleasing!

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It does look very nice, but I would love the functionality of the DNA30 with the size of a VTR. I just love how my VTR protects my Protanks.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It does look very nice, but I would love the functionality of the DNA30 with the size of a VTR. I just love how my VTR protects my Protanks.

The VTR is so heavy, it could protect your whole family!:p

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The stig helix is basically exactly what you just described. Damien on A Bloody Good Vaping just did a review on it. DNA 30 box mod with a deep side recess so your atomizer fits down into it, I believe the recess is 23.5mm so nearly everything fits. Body is aluminum, with your choice of metals for the accents. Look it up.

VU Sponsors