Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1af502374b6c00bb4d53efdc3b50b33d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you tried lower % flavorings and worked up to this point, or you just give this a go and enjoyed it? (Not judging, just curious)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been vaping it about 6 months. Kinda messed with percentages. Added different stuff took out other stuff and this is what I came up with . After about a month steep it's awesome to me anyway. If the flavorings are too high adjust to your likings. Just figured I would share one of my recipes. It's all good.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am actually vaping on a unicorn milk variation as we speak, so I took immediate interest to your post. I've been looking to try something different, this recipe I'm using feels like it falls short in the flavor category. Gonna order up what I'm missing from your recipe and give it a whirl :) thanks for posting

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool deal bro. Check it out let me know what you think. Most everyone that tries it loves it.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will absolutely revisit this post once I have what I need and then give it time to rest/steep!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like the "alleged" UM Leak recipe it also is high in flavor percentage and almost instantly get vapor tongue. I could almost guarantee that flavors will soon be muted if not already with percentages this high. However, nice recipe adaption...Enjoy the joose!

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As I said it works for me. Just trying to share. Of course you could adjust to your liking or ignore the post and go on with your day.

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And I was making this long before the alleged unicorn milk recipe leak. And aren't most recipes adaptions??

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for posting this as it looks like a nice combination of flavors.
Think I'll try it at half strength first tho:D.
Kinda sensitive to the Strawberry stuff...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let me know how it comes out for you Heabob.

Will do...
Forgot to ask.
Is the Bavarian, Sweet Cream, and Whipped Cream all TFA.
Only cause I've got other brands too.

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes all tfa except the custard I think. Lol I will have to look when I get home.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
This looks interesting, I haven't tried any of the unicorn milk recipes, but I have all these flavors, I'll be making this in the next day or two, thanks for the share!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The recipe I use calls for cap sweet strawberry but it tastes really artificial to me and overpowers the mix and leaves the other ingredients flat. Even after a couple weeks of steeping, which bugs me

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This looks interesting, I haven't tried any of the unicorn milk recipes, but I have all these flavors, I'll be making this in the next day or two, thanks for the share!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
No problem. I hope you enjoy!!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The recipe I use calls for cap sweet strawberry but it tastes really artificial to me and overpowers the mix and leaves the other ingredients flat. Even after a couple weeks of steeping, which bugs me

You could always try 4% TFA Strawberry + 2% FA Strawberry.
Or some INW Shisha Strawberry, if you can find any that is.
They all seem to be somewhat different IMO.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You could always try 4% TFA Strawberry + 2% FA Strawberry.
Or some INW Shisha Strawberry, if you can find any that is.
They all seem to be somewhat different IMO.
TFA strawberry ripe is what you're suggesting? Brings out a different side of strawberry perhaps?

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's what I use tfa strawberry ripe and caps sweet strawberry. Does the trick for me.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TFA strawberry ripe is what you're suggesting? Brings out a different side of strawberry perhaps?
Actually it's the regular TFA Strawberry, the ripe is a little bit, well, riper, not bad tho.
But combinations of two different strawberries seem to balance between too artificial and too sharp.
But a lot of recipes are using EM and/or Sweetener to knock out some of the sharpness IMO.
None of the Strawberries I've tried are very sweet without some kind of helpers tho.

FA Strawberry (seems the most natural tasting)
FE Strawberry (close second)
TFA Strawberry Ripe (next)
TFA Strawberry (maybe a bit sweeter, or just milder)
CAP Sweet Strawberry (more artificial maybe, but still evaluating)
CAP Strawberries & Cream (taste is kinda strange to me)
INW Shisha Strawberry (need to try this one yet)

Edit:Not everyone gets the same taste perception from these.
Taste by putting a small drop on your finger first.
Take some time in between tasting to clear out the old taste before the next one.
CAP seems more chemical tasting than the others to me.
And they all seem to taste somewhat different to me when vaping.
But they were developed for food so YMMV.

Last edited:

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, I'm going to try the two strawberry method on my next batch for sure

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually it's the regular TFA Strawberry, the ripe is a little bit, well, riper, not bad tho.
But combinations of two different strawberries seem to balance between too artificial and too sharp.
But a lot of recipes are using EM and/or Sweetener to knock out some of the sharpness IMO.
None of the Strawberries I've tried are very sweet without some kind of helpers tho.

FA Strawberry (seems the most natural tasting)
FE Strawberry (close second)
TFA Strawberry Ripe (next)
TFA Strawberry (maybe a bit sweeter, or just milder)
CAP Sweet Strawberry (more artificial maybe, but still evaluating)
CAP Strawberries & Cream (taste is kinda strange to me)
INW Shisha Strawberry (need to try this one yet)

Edit:Not everyone gets the same taste perception from these.
Taste by putting a small drop on your finger first.
Take some time in between tasting to clear out the old taste before the next one.
CAP seems more chemical tasting than the others to me.
And they all seem to taste somewhat different to me when vaping.
But they were developed for food so YMMV.

I get pretty much the same results on the same strawberry Flavors and makers.

That CAP Straw & Cream is just weird :/

And TFA Strawberry I get the same results. But after an extended time on the stirrer, or several weeks of steeping. It's not quiet as sharp.

And the TFA Strawberry benefits a lot using 1 drop of marshmallow per 15ml of juice. But it still needs extended stir or steep times.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed this up yesterday out of curiosity. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous dripping it into my wotofo as I have never dripped anything with this much flavor but after steeping for a day it is smooth and not bad. I then followed it up with the UM clone that is supposed to be genuine and has been steeping for over 2 months. I was never really that impressed with the so called cutwood spy version and the same holds true after a 2 month steep, it is just ok but not the genuine recipe.

I think this is just as good as the cutwood spy recipe and will probably get better with a long steep time. It is definitely sweeter and not as in the face flavor wise as you would think.

Thanks for the recipe.

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mixed this up yesterday out of curiosity. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous dripping it into my wotofo as I have never dripped anything with this much flavor but after steeping for a day it is smooth and not bad. I then followed it up with the UM clone that is supposed to be genuine and has been steeping for over 2 months. I was never really that impressed with the so called cutwood spy version and the same holds true after a 2 month steep, it is just ok but not the genuine recipe.

I think this is just as good as the cutwood spy recipe and will probably get better with a long steep time. It is definitely sweeter and not as in the face flavor wise as you would think.

Thanks for the recipe.
No problem. Enjoy

VU Sponsors