3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
1% Caramel (FA)
0.5% Coconut (FA)
2% Custard (FA)
2% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
8% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 19.5%

I recommend a 1 month steep. You can vape this at two weeks, but it really hit's the sweet spot at one month. As a huge custard fan, I've been working on this recipe for MONTHS.

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-21_14-17-41.png
    upload_2016-1-21_14-17-41.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

bigliu518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How does the dulce de lechee blend in this recipe? Every other one I've tried it with it takes over and tastes a lot like alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How does the dulce de lechee blend in this recipe? Every other one I've tried it with it takes over and tastes a lot like alcohol

I'm not to fond of TFA DDL either, but FW isn't too bad IMO, maybe a little sweeter.

Recipe looks interesting tho as I'm always game to try another custard.

Wonder if the Coconut is FA?

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like another recipie to add to the bank. Thanks for sharing. I don't have leche in my stash of concentrates but will in the future...when I get over the bill from the last online purchase.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Toc's ADV Custard
3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
1% Caramel (FA)
0.5% Coconut
2% Custard (FA)
2% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
8% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 19.5%

I recommend a 1 month steep. You can vape this at two weeks, but it really hit's the sweet spot at one month. As a huge custard fan, I've been working on this recipe for MONTHS.
That looks tasty. The one month steep would kill me. I have trouble with a week. I'm going to have to try it. I just place an order today and forgot coconut. Will have to reorder.

ps. Are you in Alabama? I think I noticed in another post that you are. If so were having a get together at the vape shop Pell City Vapors next Saturday. Stop on by.

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks tasty. The one month steep would kill me. I have trouble with a week. I'm going to have to try it. I just place an order today and forgot coconut. Will have to reorder.

ps. Are you in Alabama? I think I noticed in another post that you are. If so were having a get together at the vape shop Pell City Vapors next Saturday. Stop on by.

Believe me I HATE waiting. I'm in Alabama but closer to Clanton hon :) Grew up in Roebuck though.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Believe me I HATE waiting. I'm in Alabama but closer to Clanton hon :) Grew up in Roebuck though.
LOL, my kids live in Alabaster, so yeah, that's a little bit of a run, about an hour to Clanton from here. I grew up in East Lake, and Roebuck. I'm sure I'm older (54). Attended Barret for elementary, and CJ Going, for middle school. Moved to Homewood for High School. Take care, nice to see another native.

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, my kids live in Alabaster, so yeah, that's a little bit of a run, about an hour to Clanton from here. I grew up in East Lake, and Roebuck. I'm sure I'm older (54). Attended Barret for elementary, and CJ Going, for middle school. Moved to Homewood for High School. Take care, nice to see another native.

I'm 46 lol we moved around quite a bit back then went to Erwin ... then Banks then Huffman and finally graduated from Calvary christian LOL Now that I have kids I'm firmly planted in one place :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Michelle, you're rockin' the joint. On the list, got all the flavorings. I may have to prioritize this so I can make some others while this one steeps. Check it out - I actually had a good idea today! Thank you. :)

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Michelle, you're rockin' the joint. On the list, got all the flavorings. I may have to prioritize this so I can make some others while this one steeps. Check it out - I actually had a good idea today! Thank you. :)
going to check it out... love surprises :)

bigliu518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So generally when I first to make a juice I do a small batch probably 10 mL. Then if I like it I go bigger. I'm not the most patient person when it comes to steeping. So with this recipe I made a 30 mL bottle right off the bat and I'm going to let it steep for the whole month. You shall hear back from me April 1 LOL

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heabob yeppers agreed... I like making my own ... in baking too :)

Hold on there, Michelle. Making Dulce for vaping is intriguing (and I'm confident you're not cooking evaporated milk in order to do so). I'm not a fan of TPA DDL so I hope you'll share your process. :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hold on there, Michelle. Making Dulce for vaping is intriguing (and I'm confident you're not cooking evaporated milk in order to do so). I'm not a fan of TPA DDL so I hope you'll share your process. :)

I think she meant making DDL for vaping using other flavorings:D.

FW DDL is slightly better but still can only use it at 1%.

VU Sponsors