Become a Patron!

My vaping voyage... hmmmm

Jasen

Member For 5 Years
I gave it my first shot over 2 years ago. Paid way to much for a V2 ecig, 2 batteries would barely get me through lunch, the juice was 12mg and 100% sweaty gym sock flavor. Needless to say it didn't work, but it did plant the seed. I found some vaping forums and started learning what vaping really was about and about a yer later I gave it another go. Armed with better info I dropped $25 on an Innokin EP, found some good juice and the rest, as they say, is history. As I write this I've got a Kanger subtank mini on my IPV mini 2 and I'm living he dream baby.
I've teamed up with a fellow vapor who had an idea for a 3D printed mod enclosure and I do the CAD drawings which we are getting listed at Shapeways.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

And please share pics of your enclosures when you are ready.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome
Glad you found what works for you.

Jasen

Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

And please share pics of your enclosures when you are ready.

I will, just didn't want to start off on my first day being a show off. Granted "here hold my beer" is always good for a laugh but I'd like to stay longer then that.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cdcb1760-3eed-4f95-bba9-17ac830629eb_zpsf0ocqbgm.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! Same voyage a lot of us went on getting started...and I'd also like to see some pics of those printed boxes!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm Def interested. I love my sx m but hate the single battery. Looking for dual battery capability and this looks great. Love the easy battery opening.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

VU Sponsors