Become a Patron!

MyFreedomSmokes Mystery Box

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
myfreedomsmokes offers a mystery box containing one mod, an rda or tank, and two30 mil bottles of juice for 39.99. They claim it will containm merch worth approx 75 bucks, and that one in 4 will receive merch valued at 130 bucks. Was wondering if anyone has purchased one of these, what was received, ect.

Thanks!

D.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. A clone tank or RDA, mod and 3 bottles of juice is possibly worth $40, not $75. 1 in 4 chance of getting a $130 worth of stuff? Hmm. Ya gotta remember, this guy is in business to make money, not give product away at cost or below, even for a mystery box gimmick. Caveat Emptor.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They occasionally have those "grab bag" deals on MadVapes. I love reading the reviews. Most people in general are happy with the $10-$30 they spent (they're different prices), but you always get the guy who spent $20 and got a handful of ce4's and a few bottles of crappy juice. There was one on there who spent $30 and got a mod and tank that were used - still had juice in it. Lol!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If don't really care on what you might get, then it could be good, but I wouldn't risk my money not knowing what I am getting.

Nope. A clone tank or RDA, mod and 3 bottles of juice is possibly worth $40, not $75. 1 in 4 chance of getting a $130 worth of stuff? Hmm. Ya gotta remember, this guy is in business to make money, not give product away at cost or below, even for a mystery box gimmick. Caveat Emptor.
I don't know, I got an authentic 454 Big Block as confirmed by the serial number on it, and that alone costs more than the mystery box. Plus I got 60ml of liquid, a Colonial mech mod clone, and a Samsung 2500mah 18650. I'd say it's definitely worth it.

VU Sponsors