myninjavapor.com customer service

mtnpaws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My rant...
I purchased a mod from myninjavapor.com that I thought included a free tank as it was advertised. The mod arrived three weeks later in a manila envelope with no packing material and no packing slip. And yes, I did pay for shipping. The tank was not in the envelope so I inquired about it on their website email. I was not prepared for their response. They attacked me and belittled me for asking the question. They also said I should be grateful for the price I paid for the mod. Now, perhaps I was wrong about the deal, but that does not give them the right to attack a paying customer for asking a question. I feel sorry for myninjavapor.com because they seem very frustrated with their customers and there has to be a good reason for that. I will no longer deal with them. Has anyone else dealt with them?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This really sucks!

Well, no I have not dealt with them and after reading this, I will not be dealing with them.

And I am guessing that no one from VU will be dealing with them either!

But what the heck, let this thread build up a little steam and then send them an email with a link to this thread?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any business that would treat a customer like this, deserves to be shunned.

The way they sent it would have pissed me off too.

Punkinhed

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will definitely keep clear from doing business with them. Thanks for the heads up.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If the mod was advertised with an atty and it did not come with the order, than that is fraud. I have little patience for stores and shops that pull that type of crap.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They used to sponsor giveaways on some vape shows...when they found that they weren't getting sales as a result, they stopped sponsoring and stiffed some winners...this was chatted about on these shows....said people just wanted free stuff so they weren't sponsoring anymore...as far as I know, several people didn't get their wins...that's a character issue AFAIC and shitty moves like not honoring giveaways will keep me from ever buying anything from them...

No, I wasn't one of the people who got stiffed by them...I just pay attention...I always pay attention...

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"No, I wasn't one of the people who got stiffed by them...I just pay attention...I always pay attention..."

This is why I love these threads.
Sorry to the OP who didn't get what they paid for but thanks for letting the community know.
They will lose lots of business by doing you that way.

I'm pissed off with yaeliq at the moment .. They haven't returned no emails as I ordered on the 10th dec and the track number says it hasn't even been picked up by the carrier.. I'm gonna lodge a PayPal dispute if they domt answer me and boy will I run their name into the ground if they dont fix it .. I dont want my mum who has emphysema to go back to smoking coz she's out of liquid. Not on!??!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
They used to sponsor giveaways on some vape shows...when they found that they weren't getting sales as a result, they stopped sponsoring and stiffed some winners...this was chatted about on these shows....said people just wanted free stuff so they weren't sponsoring anymore...as far as I know, several people didn't get their wins...that's a character issue AFAIC and shitty moves like not honoring giveaways will keep me from ever buying anything from them...

No, I wasn't one of the people who got stiffed by them...I just pay attention...I always pay attention...

Forgive me if I am wrong (and I so often am) in addition to enjoying and participating in these shows hope to end up with some "Free Stuff"?

I would think as a sponsor you were aware of that when you agreed to provide "Free Stuff" before the show even started?

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I finally got a mod I won in september, I has to harass him on vapers.tv a bunch and finally had to threaten them with me blowing up any social media they have. I know someone who won 30 bottles of juice and has given up trying to get it.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive me if I am wrong (and I so often am) in addition to enjoying and participating in these shows hope to end up with some "Free Stuff"?

I would think as a sponsor you were aware of that when you agreed to provide "Free Stuff" before the show even started?
Yes, one would think so...but some are known "stiffers"....Fancee Juice comes to mind as well...in that one I was one of those that got stiffed...along with several others...the network they were sponsoring removed them as a sponsor after several complaints.....I got that info from a show host via email after inquiring...

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow thanks for letting us know. They won't have are business in the barton-marcum household

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks to the OP for the insight into myninjavapors. I had been looking at their site and sort of considering a purchase but was getting really turned off by the owner’s posts on the myninjavapor FB page. While I’m certainly not a grammar Nazi, many of the posts had so many typos that it made the guy sound like a below-average grade school student. Made me think that if I ever had to correspond with them about an order or had a question, the answer would be equally unintelligible.

He even berates his customers in a Dec 7th post about being "ungrateful" when explaining his slowness in filling orders.

The fact that the OP got his purchase packed so poorly – and without the tank – put the final nail in the coffin on ordering from them.

Thanks mtnpaws for saving me money and a potential headache!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to be confused with Ninja Mods, right? I won a contest and got my prize within days through them.

mtnpaws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My rant...
I purchased a mod from myninjavapor.com that I thought included a free tank as it was advertised. The mod arrived three weeks later in a manila envelope with no packing material and no packing slip. And yes, I did pay for shipping. The tank was not in the envelope so I inquired about it on their website email. I was not prepared for their response. They attacked me and belittled me for asking the question. They also said I should be grateful for the price I paid for the mod. Now, perhaps I was wrong about the deal, but that does not give them the right to attack a paying customer for asking a question. I feel sorry for myninjavapor.com because they seem very frustrated with their customers and there has to be a good reason for that. I will no longer deal with them. Has anyone else dealt with them?

Thank you everyone for your posts. I have never been treated so badly by a vendor. I usually let the small things go, but I was so floored by their response. I would not post to a forum if I thought I was treated fairly.

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pissed off with yaeliq at the moment .. They haven't returned no emails as I ordered on the 10th dec and the track number says it hasn't even been picked up by the carrier.. I'm gonna lodge a PayPal dispute if they domt answer me and boy will I run their name into the ground if they dont fix it .. I dont want my mum who has emphysema to go back to smoking coz she's out of liquid. Not on!??!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Email was sent in reply to yours. Your email was only sent 4 hours ago to us in the middle of the night here in Israel. And your email 10 days ago had already been replied to as well.

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some people have no clue what it takes to be successful at business , MNV sounds like one of them , in this dog eat dog business World you got to be all about the customer . They will make you or break you and when you piss off even one it always ends up costing you far more.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see that NMV is now offering either a yearly 33 dollar site membership or a 18 dollar 6 month site membership that you pay for up front and then get 20% off everything you order for that period of time...

I'm gonna pass on it I think...

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see that NMV is now offering either a yearly 33 dollar site membership or a 18 dollar 6 month site membership that you pay for up front and then get 20% off everything you order for that period of time...

I'm gonna pass on it I think...

LOL , you think , PASS, what a joke of a vendor , and even if you did pay for membership i bet the CS would still suck .

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the name of this vendor OP mentioned is enough to turn me off lol.. myninjavapor? just sounds shady imo

side note: I keep hearing a lot more stories about sponsors stiffing people or taking months and months to send out winnings.. I understand that it might not be TOP priority when you have paying customers, but at the same time - its not usually a lot of items, and don't offer to send free stuff if you can't do it in a timely fashion.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the name of this vendor OP mentioned is enough to turn me off lol.. myninjavapor? just sounds shady imo

side note: I keep hearing a lot more stories about sponsors stiffing people or taking months and months to send out winnings.. I understand that it might not be TOP priority when you have paying customers, but at the same time - its not usually a lot of items, and don't offer to send free stuff if you can't do it in a timely fashion.

Yeah , the word "Ninja" always raises an eyebrow with me lol.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah , the word "Ninja" always raises an eyebrow with me lol.

yup my point exactly.. no legitimate ninja would vape anyways.. its absurd ;)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It also makes no sense....aside from the obvious advertising exposure (hosts saying that thesponsors do it out of the goodness of their hearts is just not necessarily true...its a business move) these sponsors are getting (for free if they dont send out the win), not sending out wins (free samples) to what should be considered prospective customers in a timely manner seems counter intuitive...get them out...let the folks try your stuff....possibly gain a customer ASAP...if they like it, you may get some future business...they will tell others...perhaps more business...drag your feet or even stiff them and youll piss many of them off and never get the business...in fact, youll likely be spoken about in some circles, and due to negative word of mouth, likely lose further future business...

After burning (wasting) so much $$$ on crappy juice, I wont buy any based on reviews or other people's opinion and hype...I've found that one person's best vape ever is another person's worst vape ever.....I will only purchase what I am able to sample and find that I like...giveaways have been completely responsible for me purchasing and continuing to purchase product from several sponsors...I never would have heard of them otherwise...some I haven't purchased from because I didn't care for their product, but might if I tried another flavor and liked it...some I will simply never order from because of their reputations as bad sponsors or that they took a month or more to complete the superhuman feat of dropping a bottle of juice in an envelope...

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It also makes no sense....aside from the obvious advertising exposure (hosts saying that they do it out of the goodness of their hearts is just not necessarily true...its a business move) these sponsors are getting (for free if they dont send out the win), not sending out wins (free samples) to what should be considered prospective customers in a timely manner seems counter intuitive...get them out...let the folks try your stuff....possibly gain a customer ASAP...if they like it, you may get some future business...they will tell others...perhaps more business...drag your feet or even stiff them and youll piss many of them off and never get the business...in fact, youll likely be spoken about in some circles, and due to negative word of mouth, likely lose further future business...

After burning (wasting) so much $$$ on crappy juice, I wont buy any based on reviews or other people's opinion and hype...I've found that one person's best vape ever is another person's worst vape ever.....I will only purchase what I am able to sample and find that I like...giveaways have been completely responsible for me purchasing and continuing to purchase product from several sponsors...I never would have heard of them otherwise...some I haven't purchased from because I didn't care for their product, but might if I tried another flavor and liked it...some I will simply never order from because of their reputations as bad sponsors or that they took a month or more to complete the superhuman feat of dropping a bottle of juice in an envelope...

LOL, yes indeed , that is the hardest part for sure , why , i have no idea but i won't be buying from them again , i want juice instantly , no excuses.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, yes indeed , that is the hardest part for sure , why , i have no idea but i won't be buying from them again , i want juice instantly , no excuses.
Vaping some juice right now that I won recently...delicious...got it within a week...I let it steep for a week...gonna buy some more on payday...the whole thing works if the sponsor has a good product and gets it out in a timely fashion....at least for me...if someone doesnt mind waiting forever, or never gets it at all and still wants to give the sponsor their business, hey, thats their thing and its all good AFAIC...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping some juice right now that I won recently...delicious...got it within a week...I let it steep for a week...gonna buy some more on payday...the whole thing works if the sponsor has a good product and gets it out in a timely fashion....at least for me...if someone doesnt mind waiting forever, or never gets it at all and still wants to give the sponsor their business, hey, thats their thing and its all good AFAIC...

just curious what juice is it? and which vendor?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, please tell .

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Boo Berry Cream by Toxic Angel. It was part of a 3 bottle sample pack of their "cream" juices....I like this one the best...

hmm that sounds pretty good - might have to try them out!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm that sounds pretty good - might have to try them out!
I think so, but that's me...never can tell what someone else with like...I've had juice recommended to me because it was supposedly really good that I found to be nearly unvapeable...lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think so, but that's me...never can tell what someone else with like...I've had juice recommended to me because it was supposedly really good that I found to be nearly unvapeable...lol

very true.. all I heard about when I first started was Mt Baker.. god almighty after my 20th bottle, I decided to wrap up my business with them lol

most of the places I goto are not very big names.. most of the premium juices are a waste of $ anyways.. I'm all about quality and price over fancy bottles and labeling

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
very true.. all I heard about when I first started was Mt Baker.. god almighty after my 20th bottle, I decided to wrap up my business with them lol

most of the places I goto are not very big names.. most of the premium juices are a waste of $ anyways.. I'm all about quality and price over fancy bottles and labeling

Ha ha , your kidding , same with me , everybody raved about them so i ordered from them a few times and then never again , just didn't think it was as good as advertised .

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Absolutely...Cinnamon Roll from MBV was my ADV for a long time...loved that shit....I needed to order some more and then the "great cinnamon scare" occurred and they pulled it for a while....I turned to other juices and never went back...I found out that MBV was just "ok" and got turned onto some other ones I like a lot more...

In general, I wont pay for fancy labels and packaging either...I've yet to pay 20 bucks for a 30 ml....not going to either...I dont buy into the "premium" thing...joose is either good or it isnt...and, like anything else in life...cars, houses, etc., it doesnt matter how good or premium they think it is, juice makers can price themselves right out of my market...

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
The problem with this is two-fold in my opinion. It's just as much the consumer's fault as it is the vendor's. Yes, unexpected fuck ups happen in any business...people are human and make mistakes. But when a Facebook business page is filled with stuff like this:
  • ...we would like to apologize for __________
  • ...our website was down
  • ...shipping has been delayed
  • ...I was sick
  • ...please be patient
At this day and age, there's simply no reason not to vet a business before buying from them. If you see a Facebook page filled with posts like this, don't walk. Run.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The problem with this is two-fold in my opinion. It's just as much the consumer's fault as it is the vendor's. Yes, unexpected fuck ups happen in any business...people are human and make mistakes. But when a Facebook business page is filled with stuff like this:
  • ...I was sick
  • ...please be patient
At this day and age, there's simply no reason not to vet a business before buying from them. If you see a Facebook page filled with posts like this, don't walk. Run.

Exactly - when there are so many vendors that do it the right way.. theres no reason for constant shitty service especially in the vape world

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
  • ...I was sick
  • ...please be patient
True.
But in the same respect, sometimes it is hard to sort through people that leave reviews and comments. I used to dig the Amazon review system, but anymore it is crap. You have total idiots leaving reviews sometimes.

The last couple reviews I left that were not positive, Amazon zapped them. I'm sure in an attempt to cut down on negative reviews. But I spend very LITTLE with them now, because I can't trust the review system. I have rarely ever left a negative review, and when I have, it was well deserved.

Same things with reviews other people have for any business. It's hard to sort the truth from the crap.

mtnpaws

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  • ...I was sick
  • ...please be patient
I agree I made a poor choice, impulsively, based on a link from someone I trusted. Always do your research before purchasing! Live and learn. I felt others needed to know my experience in this situation.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Don't get me wrong, @mtnpaws...I'm not wagging the finger of shame at you LOL. ;)

I'm just saying that especially when it comes to vaping products, consumers need to perform some due diligence when dealing with online vendors. There's no regulation here, no licensing, no LLC filing required. No proof that it's an actual business.

It is super easy these days to get a website up and running. Throw some photos together you stole from around the web, and bam. You're in business. Half of these vendors are probably just drop shipping and have little to no inventory on hand.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't get me wrong, @mtnpaws...I'm not wagging the finger of shame at you LOL. ;)

I'm just saying that especially when it comes to vaping products, consumers need to perform some due diligence when dealing with online vendors. There's no regulation here, no licensing, no LLC filing required. No proof that it's an actual business.

It is super easy these days to get a website up and running. Throw some photos together you stole from around the web, and bam. You're in business. Half of these vendors are probably just drop shipping and have little to no inventory on hand.

I believe that 100% , new ones are popping up everywhere , and no, i don't believe all are honest about whats really in their juice.

Hey everyone,

I want to be clear that my business has absolutely no connection to this site. Furthermore...they are operating under a completely different format, as they are not a manufacturer/retailer but only a retailer. My own business is registered in Pennsylvania under Ninja Mods, LLC if anyone wants to know ;)

Thanks for understanding,

Greg Melito

Ninja Mods

VU Sponsors