Become a Patron!

N' Cream

TylerB

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta admit , struggling to get a sweet fruit and cream vape at the minute.

I'm using only FA flavours at the moment and currently vaping 2% white peach, 1%Vienna cream with .5% fresh cream.

I'm getting just fruit at the minute , any ideas on a remedy ?

Can see myself just putting in a concentrate order within the next hour lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you have FA Whipped Cream? Could add 1% of that to it.
Or cut the peach down to 1%

The cream recipe I use is 1% FA Whipped Cream, 1% FA Vienna Cream, 0.5% FA Fresh Cream and it comes out great.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen people posting that if you try small amounts of the same fruit flavor with different makers that you will get a well rounded fruit flavor. If you have any different peaches, maybe you can try other makers along with the cream recipe that zaroba posted above. IDK maybe it would be worth a try?

EDIT: LET ME SHUT UP NOW....I READ YOUR POST WRONG!! (I was born a natural blonde...I only dye my hair brown...it confuses people lol)

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotta admit , struggling to get a sweet fruit and cream vape at the minute.

I could never get there using FA Creams as they just aren't sweet enough IMO.
1-2% FA Vanilla Classic actually does a better job at this IMO.
0.5% Meringue for some help with sweetness and it doesn't alter the fruit taste.
0.5% FA Coconut helps with "Butter" or "Cream" taste.
0.5% FA Marshmallow for some "Fluff & Body".
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum for more sweetness, in place of TFA Brown Sugar, (recommended by HIC).
(with all these add-ons you may have to bump the White Peach up to 3%)

Some that are sweeter that I'm using mostly now.
TFA Dairy Milk, Vanilla Swirl, Sweet Cream, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
CAP Vanilla Custard, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Sweet Cream.
INW Shisha Vanilla, DIYFS French Vanilla.
Hangsen Cream.

Last edited:

TylerB

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cheers guys I'm going to try your suggestions. Made decent fruit and cream blends before but since switching to the FA creams I've had no luck !

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As stated already, a deep sweet cream note is hard w/ just FA. What is very doable is a nice "dairy" note. So those N'Cream recipies more accurately become N'Milk. Rich tasty Milk, but not Cream. I've been mostly content with that and reserve my real Cream notes to my Custards. If I want a cream note that doesn't actually use CAP VC, then I'll usually pull in some TPA Bavarian Cream or TPA Vanilla Bean Gelato. Though the VBG brings a bunch of other notes to the table.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I could never get there using FA Creams as they just aren't sweet enough IMO.
1-2% FA Vanilla Classic actually does a better job at this IMO.
0.5% Meringue for some help with sweetness and it doesn't alter the fruit taste.
0.5% FA Coconut helps with "Butter" or "Cream" taste.
0.5% FA Marshmallow for some "Fluff & Body".
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum for more sweetness, in place of TFA Brown Sugar, (recommended by HIC).
(with all these add-ons you may have to bump the White Peach up to 3%)

Some that are sweeter that I'm using mostly now.
TFA Dairy Milk, Vanilla Swirl, Sweet Cream, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
CAP Vanilla Custard, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Sweet Cream.
INW Shisha Vanilla, DIYFS French Vanilla.
Hangsen Cream.
I know this is an older post but I'm trying to find a strawberry and or blueberry and cream recipe. Does the type of fruit here matter, say if I was to swap peach for blueberry? I love the idea of adding vanilla though!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know this is an older post but I'm trying to find a strawberry and or blueberry and cream recipe. Does the type of fruit here matter, say if I was to swap peach for blueberry? I love the idea of adding vanilla though!
Should work just fine....I would assume....just beginning DIY myself, but I've been taking lots of notes for about a year...especially @Heabob who is VERY helpful......:wave:

Making a few recipes the last few months I've found trading the base flavor is fine with a fruit and cream jooce.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! Just started... like Thursday so yeah... even though I'm following recipes exactly they are coming out harsh. Perhaps they need to steep longer so was looking for a couple shake and vapes during the wait. I've been doing a LOT of note taking myself!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I've found that all the fruits I've used with Cream added, or Vanilla + Cream, are tastier to me and rarely mix any fruits solo anymore.
Except maybe for testing a new fruit or brand maybe.

Heck I even like mixing Pineapple with Cream, or Coconut with Cream, or both, with Cream:D.

Also 4-5% CAP/TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream + 1-2% TFA Dairy Milk for a Fruit Ice Cream base.

Simple ones to start with:

2% Blackberry VZ-SC (or FE from ECX) + 2% TFA Dairy Milk (or 0.5% Hangsen Cream)
2% INW Shisha Strawberry + 2% TFA Dairy Milk
5-7% TFA Blueberry Wild + 2% Dairy Milk
3% CAP Sweet Tangerine + 2% Dairy Milk
2% INW Peach + 2% Dairy Milk
2% INW Mango + 2% Dairy Milk

(3% TFA Vanilla Swirl + 1% CAP or TFA DX Sweet Cream can be subbed for Dairy Milk in a pinch) .
(0.5-1% INW Shisha Vanilla, or 1-2% DIYFS French Vanilla can be added in as well).
Adjust the fruits up or down as needed...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors