Become a Patron!

Nailz Caramel Toffee

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another simple recipe, thought it would need a good steep, but I found it good after a few hours in the crock pot and breathe for 24 hours.

Caramel Original (TFA) 6%
English Toffee (TFA) 6%
Toasted Marshmallow (MBV) 4%

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks tasty sir. Do you have a Red Hots recipe you like? Enjoy the day!:cool:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Rocco sir, my wife likes 'red hots', so did one using TFA's red hot cinnamon with some sweetner, she said it wasn't to bad, but had a bit of strong throat hit for her liking though.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What was your recipe sir. As you can see I'm the throat hit urban guerilla. That's why they call me the THUG! Let me known how you make out with the copper tape.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She did 15% Red Hot Cinnamon (TFA) and 5% Sweetener (TFA), looking at her notes, she said it was too sweet, so next time she will dial that back, I'm sure the mixing guru's will have something better than ours though, personally I think that is high % for red hot, but she said the flavor was good, but only been mixing for a few weeks :)

I see the mail van down the road, so she could get mail in a hour, I'll let you know if it comes today and if so, how it works out ;)

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I'll have to give this one ago, got these in a box gathering dust..... Could be just what I need and may incorporate this into a custard recipe I'm working on. Many thanks man!, will report back

VU Sponsors