Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35136344/naples-man-injured-by-possible-e-cig-explosion

"Hildreth and his wife were minutes away from boarding when an explosion went off in his pocket. It torched his hand and leg. He still has the charred receipts he was carrying that night, plus his e-cigarette.

"It still functions," Hildreth said"

If the ecig "still functions" then it sure as hell didn't "explode" now did it? - 5150

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Funny on how their gofundme beg page there is no mention of an "e-cig explosion", only referring to the incident as "a freak accident".

Then again, I guess you can't sue for freak accidents.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How come..when you read these stories it never goes something like this..."It was my bad I just thoughtlessly stuck my old battery in my pocket and it shorted against my keys "....."my bad I just forgot to lock my mod and stuck it in my pocket"..."my bad I needed a fresh battery and I threw one in my mod that I forgot had a torn battery wrap.".....it's always "I was just standing there reading my Bible when my mod jumped out of my pocket and shot my wife"

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How come..when you read these stories it never goes something like this..."It was my bad I just thoughtlessly stuck my old battery in my pocket and it shorted against my keys "....."my bad I just forgot to lock my mod and stuck it in my pocket"..."my bad I needed a fresh battery and I threw one in my mod that I forgot had a torn battery wrap.".....it's always "I was just standing there reading my Bible when my mod jumped out of my pocket and shot my wife"
That's because nobody can blame it on their own stupidity. It's always something or somebody else's fault

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because nobody can blame it on their own stupidity. It's always something or somebody else's fault

My theroy is ... a secret underground group of euginists developed vaping to weed out the stupid from the race....they figured if your too stupid to own a flashlight without blowing yourself up,you shouldn't get the chance to breed.

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My theroy is ... a secret underground group of euginists developed vaping to weed out the stupid from the race....they figured if your too stupid to own a flashlight without blowing yourself up,you shouldn't get the chance to breed.
Lol. You might be on to something right there

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I don't think a secret group of anything is required. Put 100 people in a room with a 50 pound anvil and someone is bound to do something stupid. And painful.

VU Sponsors