Become a Patron!

Necking Dragons Creaming Dew

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This just came to me while watching Grimm Green videos on YouTube today. I wanted a fruity vape that is different without being too weird or complex. It's a nice almost tropical tasting flavor that could be expanded into something more complex later. I first made it without the FA Fresh Cream which was not bad, but with just a light touch of cream smooths the flavors a tad without being a creamy based flavor, plus it made the name of the recipe more fun sounding.

Honey Dew TFA 3%
Nectarine TFA 2%
Dragon Fruit TFA 5%
Fresh Cream FA 1%

This is a shake n vape. The TFA Nectarine "Note: This flavor contains 'custard' ingredients: Acetoin". Bummer, it's such a strong tasty flavor. You might be able to use a clean Peach flavor instead. I used 3ml pipettes to count the drops for all the TFA flavors (yes, each flavor had it's own pipette, I'm not that lazy just to use one, hehe) and the dropper bottle of the old style FA Fresh Cream to count the drops. I used VT Nic and 60 VG/40PG.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@FL_David Thanks for sharing with us. Question is there any sub for nectarine? as I have FA orange? Thank you

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@FL_David Thanks for sharing with us. Question is there any sub for nectarine? as I have FA orange? Thank you
That is the magic of DIY, you can feel free to sub for any flavor. I look at other recipes and often do not have all the flavors. Right now I can't afford to shop for new flavors, but I do have quite a few in stock that I may sub with.
Orange would change the whole flavor profile, though an orange cream and then cut out the Fresh Cream might work. I did toy with the idea of papaya just by smell alone. I may try that next unless I get side tracked with a new flavor.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is the magic of DIY, you can feel free to sub for any flavor. I look at other recipes and often do not have all the flavors. Right now I can't afford to shop for new flavors, but I do have quite a few in stock that I may sub with.
Orange would change the whole flavor profile, though an orange cream and then cut out the Fresh Cream might work. I did toy with the idea of papaya just by smell alone. I may try that next unless I get side tracked with a new flavor.
Thanks a lot for your response I am going to place an order for Nectarine also will keep you posted the result. Once again thanks for the recipe

VU Sponsors