Become a Patron!

Need a favor from someone that lives in the uk

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I wish to purchase a small bottle of a juice from a company in the uk that only ships to the uk. I'm in the usa. The cost for the bottle is £2.50 Inc Vat. If someone that lives in the uk would allow me to send them the cost for the juice plus the cost of shipping from the post office which the cheapest shipping is fine please let me know. I would really appreciate the help as this is something i would really like to try.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Be careful about who you deal with because I was ripped off by a UK Vaper Member who I was friends with for years until his true colors came out~! I trusted his Lowlife X Hero Addict ass because we were friend for years. I got skolded

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It’s sad people like that exist but I’ve seen enough of them throughout my life to learn to be cautious who I deal with

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Everyone I’ve dealt with on vu has been great. I’ve skipped dealing with newbies though and have only dealt with long time members

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't have a clue... but if you can describe the juice (in detail) maybe we can help you make a "clone" (DIY... make your own) Seems to be a common thing (I can't get his juice anymore...) I really like the challenge of helping others clone a juice (and it helps me learn too) Even if you are not interested in making your own, maybe there is something similar out there.

VU Sponsors