Become a Patron!

Need a little help....

nicholas.silva75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not new to vaping just new to building coils and what not. Current set up is a istick 50w with a kanger sub tank plus using the rta, juice is usually max vg. Could I have built so far are about 1 ohm with mod set up around 22-25 watts. Just doesn't seem like I am getting all from this build and wondering if there is anything else I could do? Coils are wrapped around a 3mm post 6 wraps, been doing a little research and to get back down to .5-.8 ohms seems I need to go with about 3-4 wraps, am I on the right track? I have since went back to Atlantis aspire tank with a .5 coil and mod set at 35 watts and it seems to be where I want to be at, but I like the bigger tank.....
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not new to vaping just new to building coils and what not. Current set up is a istick 50w with a kanger sub tank plus using the rta, juice is usually max vg. Could I have built so far are about 1 ohm with mod set up around 22-25 watts. Just doesn't seem like I am getting all from this build and wondering if there is anything else I could do? Coils are wrapped around a 3mm post 6 wraps, been doing a little research and to get back down to .5-.8 ohms seems I need to go with about 3-4 wraps, am I on the right track? I have since went back to Atlantis aspire tank with a .5 coil and mod set at 35 watts and it seems to be where I want to be at, but I like the bigger tank.....
Thanks

Ur juice too thick..
Not enough watts
Coil diameter too big
Juice flow is not sufficient
This are ur cons!

VAPE ON

nicholas.silva75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so I need to decrease the diameter of the coil to what...2.5 and go up on the watts....

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so I need to decrease the diameter of the coil to what...2.5 and go up on the watts....

Use 2.5 diameter coils, 26 awg kanthal 6 wraps. .pancake wicking like a funnel for smoother wicking...works on my subtank mini v2. width of wick should be about .5/.7 cm.. come to around .6/.8 ohms depending on connection of wire to rba deck n how tight the screws are. Hope this helps...its all about trial n error.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Also with subtank rba deck 30 watts is max. 70/30 vg/pg is good

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

nicholas.silva75

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thanks for the help will try another cool build tomorrow

VU Sponsors