Become a Patron!

Need a mixed fruit recipe for a friend quick!

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to be so demanding, but I'm off to Asia to visit some friends next week and one has requested a mixed fruit recipe. I'm not a fruity vaper in general, but have a few flavours lying around. Mainly FA and some Inawera Pineapple.

I'm placing a last minute order for some concentrates locally tomorrow and was hoping one of you lovely ladies or gentleman could steer me to a good mixed fruit recipe or even standalone mixed fruit / punch concentrate.

She likes Watermelon, which I don't have, but am happy to buy some tomorrow. Otherwise any yummy tropical type of mix will suffice.

Any help would be much appreciated.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have had good results with Honeydew, Peach, Green Apple and Strawberry. Also thrown in some Coconut for a Tropical Twist. Since taste is so subjective it is hard to recommend what someone else might like. Good Luck with your quest and I hope your friend enjoys you creation.

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Much appreciated Steve.
Yea whatever I take, one can only hope it tickles her fancy

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I find fruits are refreshing especially when vaping too many heavy desert flavors. Another suggestion is a simple Pina Colada using Pineapple and Coconut. I mix them right in a tank using both standalone flavors premixed. Have not figured out a Daiquiri yet!

Vape On and Vape Safe!

Last edited:

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea a Pina Colada might be a good option. I have those ingredients handy :cheers:

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gonna hit the sack. Is past midnight here downunder. Thanks again and I'll check back in in the morn to see what else turns up

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Shaner has many recipes with pineapple. Perhaps he can make a suggestion. The only watermelon vape I have tried that is good is Hics sweet watermelon juice at his store. Hold up and I'll add that link as well as a link that discusses good mixes with watermelon.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Semi, @Teresa P said this was really good...5 day steep

TFA HPNO - 1.75%
FA Watermelon - 2.5%
EM - 1%
Sucralose - .5%

Read through a few pages starting here gives some ideas..
http://vapingunderground.com/posts/1017421/

Maybe look through here..
http://vapingunderground.com/posts/889991/

& https://gumroad.com/l/ZeAiZ#
I liked it better fresh myself, but still good after a steep. ;)
And I really don't think the EM and sucralose are necessary after I tasted it, gonna make another batch without. Not my recipe.

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome, thanks for all the info gang.
Lot's to go on here.

I'll conjure something up

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Semi, I mixed up the hypno watermelon recipe last night and tried and Teresa and I discussed it some. The e.m. seemed to eat up the flavors. I don't recommend that one personally. Sorry for that. Good luck to you & have a great visit!!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For something quick and easy, if you happen to have it handy, try FA Citrus Mix for a mixed fruit vape. It's good standalone and you could jazz it up further if desired. As advertised, it's a citrus vape so if they really wanted a melon flavor, this probably wouldn't fit the bill but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
forgot that one .. thumbs up! where is he lately anywayz?
They moved and he works way too much right now, so we don't hear much from him anymore, but we still love him. He and Mama and their gang are in my heart for keeps. They are a great family!!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome, much appreciated gang.
I ordered some FA Watermelon and Forest Fruit last night. I've just being informed that she doesn't want berries.
That coconut watermelon slushy is prob gonna be her best bet as she's adamant on watermelon .

Gonna mix up some of that Sully Berry Mash for myself too me thinks.

imgres.jpg

VU Sponsors