Become a Patron!

Need a supplier for 1 gallon VG

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
I've been using the VG and PG from Nicotine River, in the gallon size, for several years. But they have closed down. I contacted several suppliers but that was a hassle with shipping to a delivery point. I did find VG at a reasonable price on Amazon.

What is everybody using these days for VG/PG?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been using the VG and PG from Nicotine River, in the gallon size, for several years. But they have closed down. I contacted several suppliers but that was a hassle with shipping to a delivery point. I did find VG at a reasonable price on Amazon.

What is everybody using these days for VG/PG?
oops. forgot to "reply" so you'd notice, lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't know your state to check on their shipping.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't really help because I just order 1 quart at a time. It costs more on Amazon but is very good quality and free Prime shipping. Brand is Essential Depot (very good quality) To me (compared to buying pre-made juices) it's not that expensive. I love DIY.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Delosi Labs has VG in gallons for $25.99 plus shipping. I don't know if they ship to Oregon, but maybe worth a try. That seems like a good price.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Delosi Labs has VG in gallons for $25.99 plus shipping. I don't know if they ship to Oregon, but maybe worth a try. That seems like a good price.
If the shipping is reasonable, that's a very good price (might do that next month myself) Please tell me they don't add the "adult signature" fee to that (if I don't order any nic)

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
I originally use Essential Depot VG but they got way too expensive. I just checked on Amazon and it was $69 for a gallon! If I recall Nicotine River was $40 shipped for the gallon.

I know on the east coast can get vg at bull city flavors at a decent price when its in stock, also bulk apothecary is pretty decent if you want a gallon select the 10lb size, also can check with nicotine giant but not sure what shipping is with them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im on a gallon from Amazon. No complaints.
That's the one I was just looking at. Can't beat the price with free prime shipping. And it has some good reviews for DIY'ers.

I bought this on Amazon last time I needed. No Complaints except at first I was skeptical because of the name but I little perusing of the forum showed others used it for years.

1670517476317.png

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
I bought this on Amazon last time I needed. No Complaints except at first I was skeptical because of the name but I little perusing of the forum showed others used it for years.

View attachment 200026

Nature's Oil is the same brand Bulk Apothecary has been selling for years. It's good high quality VG. I only purchase PG/VG from BA.

Per BA Nature's Oil is the only remaining supplier of VG in the USA. BA is one of the largest suppliers of VG.

VG:

PG:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, I'll check that out. It seems that anywhere, other than Amazon, that the shipping costs are insane. I have prime so $0 shipping.
Same here so it was just worth it and I am very happy with it.

VU Sponsors