Need an Orchid

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just posting a note to say I would like to find an Orchid v3 or other v. if someone has one to sell. Don't know alot about them, have plenty of Kayfuns, & Taifuns, plus my Vulcans that I use mostly dripping now. But have heard & read that they are good for flavor & will handle a sub ohm just fine. I say sub ohm, but the lowest I ever build is .4. Or, does anyone know anything about or have had exp. with the Big Dripper? I want to be able to drip & drive, without having to re-drip every few minutes....

If anyone has any thoughts on them, I would really be grateful...:D

Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I ran my orchid v4 at .4 to .6 and worked great :) Got rid of mine before we started talking or would have let you know

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an orchid v2, it has small capacity and it leaked on me.

the first few hits after filling were always flooded, and if i kept it on its side it would leak out the air holes.

i would run it at 0.8ohms, great performance, but it got to the point i had to only use it at home, because it was a pain to fill and the leaking, i picked up a kanger subtank mini and shelved the orchid

I also have a lemo, and I am fairly happy with it. I also hear good things about the billow

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, all of this is interesting...I'll do some looking around...thanks for the info.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran my orchid v4 at .4 to .6 and worked great :) Got rid of mine before we started talking or would have let you know
Thanks for the info Vash, yeah, I shoulda ran into you a long time ago...lol...:)

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i have a big dripper i dont use if you have a dark horse that you dont use :D

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a big dripper i dont use if you have a dark horse that you dont use :D
Ok, I have 2 Dark Horse matter of fact, & would be glad to trade you. Did you like the big dripper?

VU Sponsors