Become a Patron!

Need Help w/Innokincell D50 Disrupter

I've had this mod for 3 yrs now but haven't used it for awhile. Back when I was tho after a few months of buying it the side with the chip just quit working. I had others so I put it up. Now the old lady needs one because she can't stop breaking shit so I'm trying to save a few bucks and fix it. Plus it's a great mod. H It's basically new, everything works but it won't fire. It reads the coil, counts the seconds of the puff, everything but it's not putting g power to the contact pin I'm guessing. I took it apart and checked out what I could see since you can only take off the very top and bottom squares, and could see nothing wrong. If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What tank, type of coil, and ohms are you putting on it?

I've tried everything I have above .2 ohms. I built a standard coil @1.2 ohms in my peerless rda and pulled out my old Atlantis with a .5. Like I said it reads them and everything .. even counts the seconds of your hit just no power is actually going to the atty.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The only time I've had the mod giving the ohm reading but the tank is not firing, the issue was with the coil. I use .5ohm coils on my Disrupter with no issues. Minimum resistance is .2

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If you can take it apart I would look to see if the button is making proper contact with the circuit board.

The coil was my first thought but I've ruled that out, I've taken it apart and everything looks good , but if the button wasn't making good contact would it be counting puffs and all that.. i have a spare disrupter that I used for work and it's beat up but still works, I just wanted this one to work since it's new and still good looking. So I might swap the firing pin and 510 connection. Seems like the issue lies in there.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The coil was my first thought but I've ruled that out, I've taken it apart and everything looks good , but if the button wasn't making good contact would it be counting puffs and all that.. i have a spare disrupter that I used for work and it's beat up but still works, I just wanted this one to work since it's new and still good looking. So I might swap the firing pin and 510 connection. Seems like the issue lies in there.
The counter counts from the fire button, not the 510. So I'd say yes, that's possible.

VU Sponsors