Become a Patron!

Need help with set-up

Im fairly new to vaping and have bought an eVic Vtwo Mini. I have no idea what settings to st onto the vape I honestly had no idea it'd be this complicated. I have screwed on the SS316 coil and after looking up online dont know what to set all the settings to because each one comes up different and for different vapes that are similar. If someone with good experience could help that'd be awesome.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had that mod at some point, and generally just stuck to regular wattage mode.
I don’t know what resistance ok you’re using; and, generally build between a 0.15ohm to 0.2 ohm dual coil builds firing around 80w.
If you’re using a subohm tank It’ll depend on what coil resistance if you’re at 0.5 ohm start at 30w and go up from there until you like the performance.
That’s a nice mod, but to be honest, you don’t need tc with stainless steel. Just find a power setting you like and enjoy.

I had that mod at some point, and generally just stuck to regular wattage mode.
I don’t know what resistance ok you’re using; and, generally build between a 0.15ohm to 0.2 ohm dual coil builds firing around 80w.
If you’re using a subohm tank It’ll depend on what coil resistance if you’re at 0.5 ohm start at 30w and go up from there until you like the performance.
That’s a nice mod, but to be honest, you don’t need tc with stainless steel. Just find a power setting you like and enjoy.

So I can set it at any temp. and how do I stop it from popping? I also dont know what you mean by like ohm and resistance nor 'w'.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I can set it at any temp. and how do I stop it from popping? I also dont know what you mean by like ohm and resistance nor 'w'.

Ohm is the unit of measurement for resistance.
Your coil will have a preset resistance-or- ohms.
W is the abbreviation for watts. The unit of measurement for power.

I would turn the temp control off and operate in power -or- wattage mode; until you get he hang of things. You don’t need the tech blocking your way to stopping you from smoking.

As to the popping, that could be a number of things. In most cases it’s a flooded coil. I don’t use tanks so I may be wrong there. For flooded tanks we used to wrap a paper towel around the airflow, hold the tank upside down and blow it out to clean the excess. I don’t know what you crazy kids are doing these days.

Another possibility could be to much power to the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohm is the unit of measurement for resistance.
Your coil will have a preset resistance-or- ohms.
W is the abbreviation for watts. The unit of measurement for power.

I would turn the temp control off and operate in power -or- wattage mode; until you get he hang of things. You don’t need the tech blocking your way to stopping you from smoking.

As to the popping, that could be a number of things. In most cases it’s a flooded coil. I don’t use tanks so I may be wrong there. For flooded tanks we used to wrap a paper towel around the airflow, hold the tank upside down and blow it out to clean the excess. I don’t know what you crazy kids are doing these days.

Another possibility could be to much power to the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know right now it's at
TEMP SS316
350 degrees F
Pwr 40.0w
coil 0.25
and it's barely making any vapor and just shooting juice into my mouth

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i dont know right now it's at
TEMP SS316
350 degrees F
Pwr 40.0w
coil 0.25
and it's barely making any vapor and just shooting juice into my mouth
Try power mode at 45w. Go up in 5w incriminates until you’re happy. Then dial it in from there.

Or change the temp to 500 degrees and make your adjustments from there

VistaVaporsInc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Im fairly new to vaping and have bought an eVic Vtwo Mini. I have no idea what settings to st onto the vape I honestly had no idea it'd be this complicated. I have screwed on the SS316 coil and after looking up online dont know what to set all the settings to because each one comes up different and for different vapes that are similar. If someone with good experience could help that'd be awesome.
Hey there, Chozen!
Just wanted to drop a link here for you if you're interested in reading some information specifically for Beginner vapers, click here to read our Beginner's Guide to Vaping. We've got a bunch of links there that will explain how to set yourself up, how to deal with changing coils, and even more about vape juice and what to choose if you're a beginner!
Also, if you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]! We are always happy to assist! Although, this forum is pretty awesome, and the vapers here are also incredibly helpful!
Hope you're having a great day! VAPE ON!

VU Sponsors