Become a Patron!

Need some help to build flavour coil

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello there everyone!

I'm must say that I am fairly new to rebuilding and I need your help to make a good coil for flavor chasing.

Recently, I switched from TFV4 tank to a Limitless RDTA Plus. I was expecting a major improvement in terms of flavour production. On the tank I used the single RBA deck. Now I have the stock coils that are rated at .19 ohms. I strongly believe that the lack of flavour is due to the coils. I will attach some photos to see what I'm talking about.

c01bdf069d31973ffdca3458aae08fe1.jpg

1d6d7912665bd1940ad5269cf71fe63e.jpg

107cbdc9952a77579629c5d959aba4df.jpg

What I'm thinking about is to make new coils with Kanthal A1 22g with ID 3mm and about 9-10 wraps. This way I believe it will have more surface to produce flavour. What do you guys think? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The coils that are included with the tank suck. Most coils that are included with a tank or RDA suck. Try learning to make fused Clapton coils - you'll never regret it once you try them.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If this shaky handed, half blind, old fart can make a fused Clapton, anyone can. There are lots of good vids on youtube to show you how. The best trick I have found is to use ball-bearing fishing swivels to attach your core wires to. This lets you get some tension on the core wires which makes it easier to get tension on the outer wire. Give it a try, I know you'll like it.

VU Sponsors