Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nemesis MOD clone review
Posted by brian yaeger on 7/5/2014 to Vapor comments
spacer.gif

NEMESIS MOD CLONE REVIEW

If you are thinking of making the jump from your standard ecig to MOD’s then the Nemesis Clone is where I would start .The original Nemesis MOD can be pretty pricey but if you’re looking for something comparable you can always go with the clone version which has a general price point of around $30.00. I have even heard on some YouTube reviews that in some instances the clone is even machined better. This more than likely is a matter of opinion though. I really cannot attest to whether or not this is true or not.

The Nemesis mod is was one the best looking MOD’s in the marketplace today. It is basically a really great all around mechanical battery tube for the more advanced vapor.

The Nemesis mod is designed in Greece, and is a fully adjustable tube for whatever batteries you choose to use in it. I would personally recommend the Sony 18650 batteries. It has silver plated contact post, an air-flow controller for 510 devices, and a laser sketched inlay and serial number.

It has two contact pins that are thumb adjustable so everything remains flush and as inconspicuous as possible. If you use an 18350 battery you can barely see the MOD inside your hand. The MOD comes in a couple different variations from brass to stainless steel depending on your liking.

As stated before it has two silver plated contact pins for maximum battery translation which definitely produces lots of vapor.

With the Nemesis MOD there is no regulated wattage/voltage so you will definitely need to be conscious of resistance of your cartomizer or atomizer. You will also need to know the OHM’s of your coil and how tight you wrap them will give you the different resistance you’re looking for especially if you’re a sub-ohm vapor.

If you’re looking for more control over your wattage/voltage the Nemesis MOD does have room for a KICK device which is a little computer chip that will do exactly that.

USING THE NEMESIS MOD
If this is your first MOD you will need to understand a couple of key points. This mod does not come with batteries. They will have to be purchased separately. Also, you will need a little bit of working knowledge on how electricity works in order to get the right resistance to achieve an optimum vape. I would recommend using a decent tank or a dripper if at all possible again to achieve maximum results.

VU Sponsors