Become a Patron!

Netflix Announces 3 New Sci-Fi Dramas Inspired by Comic Books and Manga

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Netflix has announced three new original shows coming to its streaming service: October Faction, The I-Land and Warrior Nun.

October Faction is based off the IDW comic book series by Steve Niles and Damien Worm. It follows monster hunters who return to their hometown in upstate New York, hiding their identities as members of a secret organization. The season has a 10 episode order, with executive producer and showrunner Damian Kindler (known for his work on Krypton) at the helm and directors Megan Follows, Mina Shum, David Frazee and more set to take lead on individual episodes.

The I-Land is a sci-fi action adventure series starring Natalie Martines, Kate Bosworth and Alex Pettyfer. In the show, 10 people wake up on a dangerous island without memories - faced with extreme psychological and physical challenges that the island presents, they must overcome or die trying. The I-Land is slated for a seven episode season, helmed by showrunner, director and writer Neil LaBute, director Jonathan Scarfe and writer Lucy Teitler.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors