Become a Patron!

Nevada Health Official Blasts Vaping Industry for Spreading Misinformation, Then Claims Vaping is

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
These cock suckers deserve a special place in hell.

I was at a party last week and we were out on the porch vaping and these two women walked out and lit up a stinky, there were 4 people already outside vaping. I made an off the cuff remark. "I didn't know anyone smoked real cigarettes anymore" just joking and this dumb bitch (my wife's aunt) tells me "vaping is going to give you popcorn lung" as if smoking was a safe alternative to Vaping....

I lost it I laughed at her and then I told her the cigarette she was smoking on top being known to cause cancer has more popcorn lung causing diacytyl per cigarette then my DIY e liquid has in a 3 month supply. She then decided to lie and tells me she worked for a pulmonologist and they have "lots of paitents with popcorn lung from vaping". That's when I told her that I hope the cigarettes kill her fast and she deserves them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
We all know if there was ONE patient with popcorn lung (even if they smoked for 50 years first) who vaped they would parade that person around for a decade and film their slow death to put on TV commercials.

Like they did to that "Teri" woman who died from cancer that may or may not have been smoking related since 70% of all cancers are from bad genes and bad luck.

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
It's actually a really strange article. Most of the article is pretty fair on current vaping topics, but adds this BS sidebar. Most of us here have heard from this idiot before. Keep in mind she is the tobacco control coordinator for Southern Nevada Health District. They have not been very successful in their anti-smoking efforts. She's desperate. It's sad she gets national press.

Link to actual article.
http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2016/aug/28/new-fda-regulations-could-extinguish-nevadas-vapor/

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's actually a really strange article. Most of the article is pretty fair on current vaping topics, but adds this BS sidebar. Most of us here have heard from this idiot before. Keep in mind she is the tobacco control coordinator for Southern Nevada Health District. They have not been very successful in their anti-smoking efforts. She's desperate. It's sad she gets national press.

Link to actual article.
http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2016/aug/28/new-fda-regulations-could-extinguish-nevadas-vapor/

ALL of Tobacco ConTroll is desperate, because 1) vaping is going to make smoking obsolete, and 2) folks like me and DrMA and others continually scream on Twitter for Tobacco ConTroll to be prosecuted for hate crimes and crimes against humanity. Their days are numbered and they know it, so like any drowning person, they're trying to grab anything they can on their way down.

Andria

VU Sponsors