Mod Team Leader

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My daughter says she is paying close to $8 a pack for her Virginia Slims.

We all KNOW it is not to deter a damn thing. It's all about the money. They are losing money like crazy. I read an article that Philip Morris stock was down a little over 9% for the year. It also said teen vaping was on the decline. All about the kids my ass.

Facebook post was saying now Vermont has banned online sales. Dark times ahead my friends. I know we will probably always find a way to get our devices but I know that for myself I am going to at least stock up on Nic this coming month. Last time I bought Nic was 2016 and I have 1 bottle left in the freezer :)

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm selling gear to buy nic. Modders will be rich someday if it keeps heading south for us.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Will be stocking up on nic myself this week. It is worry some. Was going to sell a bunch of gear but have changed my mind on that.
I was gonna sell a few pieces of gear myself, but I think I will hang onto what I have

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The gear I'm selling is good but not what I prefer using. Would rather sell it and stock up on favorites and parts.
I have stuff that I'd like to sell but it's one of those where not many people are interested in them. The ones I have that people do like usually cost more than they're wanting to pay.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hearing this is really pushing me to learn how to make my own juice. I will at some point in the near future.
It's actually a lot easier than you'd think. When I made my first bottle of juice my thought were "damn its really that easy?" Just finding the recipe that you like can sometimes be difficult. But besides the fda shit it's a huge money saver. An 80ml (because my scales are small and only weigh to 100 g's) only cost me about $5 to make.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's actually a lot easier than you'd think. When I made my first bottle of juice my thought were "damn its really that easy?" Just finding the recipe that you like can sometimes be difficult. But besides the fda shit it's a huge money saver. An 80ml (because my scales are small and only weigh to 100 g's) only cost me about $5 to make.

Wow, that's really high

Calculated the cost for 250 mls is about $2.80

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
But besides the fda shit it's a huge money saver.
Exactly! That FDA's threats to shut down the industry are what motivated me to start making my own. My cost for consumables per year is now less than I used to spend on a cigs every week. So from a strictly personal perspective, the FDA did me a huge favor. o_O

VU Sponsors