Become a Patron!

Never looking back

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to this awesome forum I have been lurking for a while now. I quit the cigs about 3 months ago and I'm never looking back. I still have my very last pack with the same 6 'spare cigarettes' sitting at the bottom of my glovebox that I never ended up needing.

As the story goes, I first tried the e-cigs about 4-5 years ago before the technology had evolved so much. It was a Blu kit. I remember it was kind of a crappy taste, no hit at all really, just not great. It left me smoking my normal amount of cigs and then sometimes I would take out the electronic cigarette when indoors :p. I went back to cigs and had been on those up until about 3 months ago.

I decided to give the e-cigs another shot. You see, my dream woman, she's not a big fan of the cigarettes, the health, the stink, the breath, leaving her company to go outside. I got a Logic e-cig and "hey, its not that bad." Certainly a lot better than the Blu from years before. I decided to explore a bit and found the Vuse, which had a bit more of a hit to it - which I definitely liked, and some more flavors too. I was on those guys for about a month. Looking back, they're not great, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Vuse, they might have saved my life.

The time came to upgrade however, Vuse cartridges began to run out more quickly and they pack some serious nicotine into those little guys. I decided I wanted to explore using my own juices. I looked around and picked me up a Halo Triton starter kit. A solid ego pen setup. Slightly bigger hits, longer lasting battery and refills, and of course, pick your own flavors. These were good for me for a while. Eventually, my Triton tanks broke. I guess I used some acidic juice that can crack those plastic tanks. Oh well, time for something more.

I went with the Eleaf iJust 2 and that is what I am running for now. Man, I am loving this new little thing more and more everyday. Loving vaping more and more everyday, loving my decision to get off the butts more and more everyday.

Well, that was fun to kind of look back on my little vaping evolution haha. Anyway just wanted to say hello and thanks to everyone who participates in these forums. Vape it up!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.
Enjoy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great intro Truth, The Ijust is a nice mod!! Glad you found us and Vaping. Enjoy the forum!!

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That is an incredible journey. Also interesting how the technology has evolved.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Congrats on quitting the cigs and many of us have had similar journeys into the wonderful world of vaping! :)

VU Sponsors