Become a Patron!

(Never Mind) :) Question for owners of a Golisi S6

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
EDIT: Original post below, but realized I'm better off charging the 18650s in their own charger anyway.

Looking at this charger for 21700s which I want to charge at 2a. But have a question I can't find answered in any of the reviews.

I know this charger has 3 bays for 2a charging, and 3 bays for 1a.

I understand that if charging 3 batts @ 2a, and you add any more batts, all bays default to 1a.

Here's my question though... since it can charge 3 batts at 2a for a total of 6a... can it charge two 21700s @ 2a, while also charging two 18650s @ 1a ? (also a total of 6a)

Or will that make it default to 1a across all 4 of the occupied bays?

Thanks much!

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
since it can charge 3 batts at 2a for a total of 6a... can it charge two 21700s @ 2a, while also charging two 18650s @ 1a ? (also a total of 6a)

Man, that made my head hurt

As per the specs, it should. I have the S6 and love it, but haven't tested your scenario

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man, that made my head hurt

As per the specs, it should. I have the S6 and love it, but haven't tested your scenario

:giggle: Yeah, somehow that simple scenario in words is hellish. :giggle:

Since I already bought one charger that wasn't designed do everything I need hopefully someone here has tried the above in the course of their vaping needs for a definitive answer. Seems like it would, but you never know. I completely forgot when I bought the first one that I'd want 2a charging for the new batts. Or I might have thought it had 2a charging... read so many reviews/models/specs they all start running into one!

BTW I'm sure you know this since you own the Golisi, but for others who might read this thread later - since this isn't in the manual from what I understand - the display times out, but if you press and hold the button for 2s, it will flash once then stay on, period. If you want it to go back to the default of timing out, press/hold again.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors