Become a Patron!

Nevoks Feelin AR Pod Review

Naomi24

Member For 1 Year
AD_4nXe2WF1L1N51i9-UNNQ5hIfwkEekXbYWYKHNe7Ujs0zEKCGst2DhsFM-ljDdGLN9E476SgeGThUQQS_Nk84aRyKpKxXgY83arTJHpM6_Uls1M0ICU6hQbiXP_IGPpZu5R9vPVhSwQeGWDnHIjbqMm39AwAaX

Nevoks Feelin AR Pod Kit Review

Thanks to Nevoks for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.nevoks.com/products/nevoks-feelin-ar-pod-kit

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Nevoks, nor am I being paid to write this review.
P.S. I lost the pictures I made for this review, so I had to make new pictures after using the device. The small scratches and damages to the device are my own fault and were not there when I received the device.

AD_4nXfLXeZOU0zTC0sitRbaHwhVegHCWQV0XVUyZnQRncdthREKu-J321ZR_70hCdiGXoow2kmwoL3t2byGmcz3q6cfT5lbHEhWHYtBs591IByYeASFfnGUWJM2uiPtHY_2cO7zHzjh8t8OP_Uc3sypywA7N8NT

In the box:
- Feelin AR Device (1000mAh) x1
- Nevoks A1 Pod 0.8Ω (3ml) x1
- A1 Pod Platform Card x 1
- Type-C Cable x1
- User Manual x1

AD_4nXdHw3Q_3ZaGSpwshwCxdm6S925PTlBp3GNmj_nQoLCuUlvsAqW78uq6zYoCHVGo2cQa6HUmTc3xDt1Naaqru_cTV9d1efROYkmx0nYe2KwLbB0iBse1h-bkYd4m_6uipRl22Y6O1uUv8zs6RAIhR2KtyJc

Specs:
- Dimensions: 13.45x21.05x111.2mm
- Weight:38.8g
- Output Power: 9-30w
- Material: Aluminum Alloy/PCTG
- Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Pod Capacity: 3ml/2ml
- Resistance: 0.4Ω/0.Ω/0.8Ω/1.2Ω
- Pod Material: PCTG

AD_4nXfVkE45smcmwNgB8JhrlLeAiLqMgirXI2yicb0JNzqzvxtBBHPNKRRj4dbYAwJCx5ueRLPTQOObbmXkX_qhnsI0PHK6icRHFCEcqxwnVoMTEQZ6wpAAxNMGe-riQ3yNG8dy8bxPLXyaUbgS7hxjnablNPZg

Design
The Nevoks Feelin AR Pod Kit boasts a sleek and modern design. The device is compact, measuring just 111.2mm in height, which makes it incredibly portable. It's constructed from aluminum alloy and PCTG, giving it a lightweight feel without sacrificing durability. The weight is a mere 38.8g, so it’s easy to carry around in your pocket or bag. The build quality is impressive, with a smooth finish that feels great in the hand. The ergonomics are well thought out, making it comfortable to hold and use for extended periods.

AD_4nXcNGzsoklxNGx_Wqq4fhAhU7DH9lSaI1Wk7HGqMJRRbANXhObGVADH8alGGf1qLtfM5DR-EfxTNXgPJ6w8lRrJViWjoEwIRFtcWlmHrgUYBE2KGa1cSALRhj9nwUXPXAtEBRLhEPHR-T8K2O6_L-L_rONs9

Pods
The Feelin AR uses the Nevoks A1 Pods, which have a 3ml capacity, allowing for a decent amount of e-liquid before needing a refill. The pods are compatible with various resistances (0.4Ω, 0.6Ω, 0.8Ω, and 1.2Ω), catering to different vaping styles, whether you prefer a tighter mouth-to-lung draw or a looser direct-lung hit. The 0.8Ω pod included in the kit delivers excellent flavor and a smooth throat hit. Swapping pods is straightforward, thanks to the magnetic connection, and the pods are clear enough to easily monitor your e-liquid level.

AD_4nXfrgTVETnpGJYFZ0D65_rgxOJlb0RupNrQcutPBRbRiLOAs9OeopBN8TmKYuxTLpV-apbZOWZfgWNBbYa-lCl_d_yy6_jhoPQKIownK2opAHYWiwrei5uyz1QvJ9YK_IjOuNJX8N5NiMMDvvV0JzZhEn48

Performance
In terms of performance, the Nevoks Feelin AR does not disappoint. The 1000mAh battery is more than adequate for a full day of vaping, even for moderate to heavy users. The device offers a power range from 9 to 30 watts, providing plenty of flexibility to adjust according to your preference. The Type-C charging ensures quick recharges, minimizing downtime. The draw-activated firing mechanism is responsive and consistent, delivering a satisfying vape every time. Additionally, the flavor production is top-notch, and the vapor output is impressive for a device of this size.

AD_4nXcwnbByx3E8nOUxwRvj3VQj1emYbjJsgoPHVlKVdQYQoMTgt98wRUI5dU0LPFEaRybgODHTe1C4SICYRYXkVB_2WJdUCvZKChRj2ZZaxXboETFiUkH6hlKm3bDGIOH_kwa6gymHHl72FvowQnmr7JO2FWw4

Pros
Compact and Lightweight
Versatile Pod Options
Excellent Battery Life
Quick Charging
Great Flavor
Adjustable airflow

AD_4nXdIJTjx4Wx3_cRO7KjKk1KJmy6RVCPC9SVeF1lsZW60Z0RNGiuVLU1ajcLoyEyhrt7W8S9bstxlIFzv5tqXqnGk9dgQEMIqxjTzz5SfkQWjNQ-YlS7-N2YBcYUTbii-A-nWta_PdmN_Pn0Mgs56piJuOB4p

Cons
No adjustable wattage

AD_4nXfMIlSBFb38m9iybY_ZcD7SVLBmHIn8eEfCvFK70wpEI5Ad-aVhfIxl60MHhgyQWVfJZOgtRFyWCK6IamWUBME-pKJ8rD77CGmm1zbRn-WJGLwTLqlKXQ6xwbWXfaGzs3owf7hx7lzLcMrS3_smyDhCXtQg

Verdict
The Nevoks Feelin AR Pod Kit is a solid choice for both new and experienced vapers. Its compact design, robust build quality, and versatile performance make it a reliable daily driver. The device offers a great balance between flavor and vapor production, and its ease of use makes it accessible to anyone. While it has a few minor drawbacks, such as the limited pod capacity options and lack of adjustable wattage, these are relatively minor concerns compared to its overall performance and value. If you're looking for a sleek, portable, and efficient pod kit, the Nevoks Feelin AR is definitely worth considering.

AD_4nXdIzSD-F2fsQTgIKddbQIKc6eWYal7R_VgpEMcl03hge0bG93TJlVUxi1oedyRZRXqBscaF2N2wiXuGPTy5UkEQoll67uzjYPP_mv3toEXAUQ8lkIUL3kaO16GsdET7UjFgGyAWJMbs9gBZqXxkTmcMG2M

Thanks again to Nevoks for sending me this product to review. Don’t forget to check it out on their website.

VU Sponsors