S'mores NEW and IMPROVED

Caramel (Original) - The Perfumers Apprentice / 0.5%
Chocolate - Flavour Art / 2%
Graham Cracker (SC) - Real Flavors / 1.22%
Graham Cracker Clear - The Perfumers Apprentice / 2%
Marshmallow - Lorann / 2%
Marshmallow - The Perfumers Apprentice / 3%

Flavor total: 10.72

Sometimes, you just keep chasing the Dragon. I've been on a quest FOR the S'mores since the beginning, and decided to mix up a RE-make of one of my favorite recipes. This N and I version isn't a clone, but sure DOES taste very much like a well known commercial recipe, who's name shall remain nameless LOL. NO sweetener, S'mores are tricky, getting the graham cracker right, the marshmallow, AND, the chocolate. Tricky all the way around. Most recipes I've seen are INCREDIBLY chocolate heavy, and completely wash out the entire recipe. I prefer mine with more graham, and mallow, with a hint of chocolate, and, well, that's what you get here. As is typical, I paired up the Grahams, and Mallows to get what I wanted, and left one of my favorite Chocolates alone. You really can't sub anything, and JUST in case you're having problems finding the fabled Real Flavors Graham Cracker, I'll drop two links below as it IS required for this recipe.

S'mores lovers, rejoice, here's another great one for you. If you need MO Choco, you know what to do. You CAN actually (yes, I mean REALLY, you can) shake and vape this one, BUT, the FA Chocolate's liquor notes will be more present, and the Grahams will not have smoothed and melded as much, as if you waited a week. I'm S&V'ing this right now, so, don't worry, no one will hate you, if you do to. :)

Lowered the FA Choco to 2.0%, and recommend 1.75-2.0% depending on your desire for the grahams to shine through more or less.

https://www.diy-ejuice.com/Graham-Cracker-Extract-by-Real-Flavors-p/real-grahamcrackerext.htm

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/graham-cracker-rf/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors