Become a Patron!

new and need some help with flavor

I have a kanger cupti with .5 coils and usually vape around 30 watts. My problem is that when i fill my tank the first few hits are great and very tasty and flavorful. Then there is no flavor for the rest of the tank. I switch flavors and the same thing happens first few hits are great then nothing. I have tried new coils, cleaning everything, and even putting a few flavors in at the same time. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would suggest not vaping the same flavored juice, get a couple-four mods and attys with different flavors. This way you won't get vapors-tongue, which basically kills the taste buds. Gotta be a switch-hitter or you kill the taste.

Oh...and Welcome aboard....:vino:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I didn't have 200 flavors, I'd just vape unflavored. Trick is, have about 10 different devices all with different flavors. That's what I do :giggle:

Welcome to the forum :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hydration is important.

Vapers tounge affects people differently. I don't get it often. Usually it happens from vaping the same juice more than 2 days in a row, for me.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first started vaping I got a severe case of Vapers Tongue. It was horrible. I couldn't taste anything, even food for like 10 days. Ever since then I keep a ST Nano loaded with a menthol juice. Whenever I feel the flavor starting to wain I take a few pulls from the Nano. Been almost a year now and I have never had Vapers Tongue again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors