Become a Patron!

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
I have been bouncing around the online community for almost 5 years now. Until recently I could be found on a Vaping site with several networks and multiple shows in each network. I spent a lot of time in chat talking with other vapers but really found a home on the VU Live network. The first show that I spent a lot of time in was Jammies and Juice hosted by the nicest guy in vaping DeeCee. I met some amazing people that I am lucky enough to call my friends and family to this day. I still spend time there but not as much as I used to because of my chronic pain issue. It goes in waves and when I have better days or weeks I am a regular in chat on that show and when the pain is bad I am rarely seen and that for the past month has been the deal. I am fortunate to be able to jump into chat on any show on the network and find a friend. I am recently a big fan of Mod Envy that I thought I would never be. I was dumb enough to listen to trolls about Vapor Joe and the show instead od just checking it out myself. One night I popped in to find a lot of friends I already knew and so I stayed and the more I listened to Joe the more sense he made. So after only a few shows I became a loyal viewer and have come to respect Joe. Tyger, Scope, Tiny, Nitro and now Courtney were easy to like as well and respect them all. I found an online home because I am not to crazy about the local shops I visited well that is I went to one and was underwhelmed and never tried another as I buy ALL of my vape gear online. I am a collector of everything needed to vape along with being a juice whore. I am always preparing for the FDA apocalypse. I love vaping and the vaping community. I am an obsessed Vanilla Custard addicted freak (300 different brands at last count a year ago and still going strong) but only found 10 I like and 5 brands I consider the best or favorite. I live in eastern PA and I medically retired in 2007 at the ripe old age of 37 so I have a lot of time on my hands and I spend a lot of it online hunting for deals on vape gear and hanging out in the VU live channel. I consider myself well informed when it comes to vaping and am willing to help answer any vapers questions especially new vapers so if you have an issue let me know and I will try to help you as best I can. I always welcome anyone who wants to talk about vaping so if you are new and do not know who to talk to you are welcome to start with me.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! I've seen you in chat on VU Live many times. Nice to meet you!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Dr and a warm welcome to VU. Well you will feel right at home here too. It's a vapers paradise! Plenty of questions and quires to get involved in. I have a feeling that l will see you around soon. So until we meet again, take care :wave:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Hello Dr and a warm welcome to VU. Well you will feel right at home here too. It's a vapers paradise! Plenty of questions and quires to get involved in. I have a feeling that l will see you around soon. So until we meet again, take care :wave:

Thank you for the welcome message I look forward to seeing you as I am sure we will meet again too.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Hi Dr and welcome to the V/U family glad to meet you

Thank you Jimi I really do appreciate all of the messages sent to me and posted here as well. Yeah that sounds canned but I really do like to be welcomed as any newcomer probably does too. It is a great way to enter the community.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. If you like Custard I recommend Charlie Noble - Charlie's Custard.

VU Sponsors