Become a Patron!

New comer from ATL

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys from the Atlanta area.

Been viewing the site for a bit for insight and opinions on things. Fairly new to vaping and really enjoying trying all types of hardware and juices. I've found I'm already going through tons of juices, RDA's, and coil builds. Looking forward to gathering more knowledge and experiences.

Thanks!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a little background to crack everyone up.

I'm an avid cigar smoker. As such, I have extremely picky taste so as you would expect I was spending a significant amount of money on sticks. Anyway. I also have an extremely frustrating commute but don't smoke in the car. So I figure hey. Let's give this vaping thing a try so I can occupy myself in the car and maybe curb myself down to a stick or two a day and save some coin. Yeah right ok. So I go into my local vape shop recommended to me by some friends. Absolutely great group of people. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted as I am pretty new to the game but I def have a go big or go home personality. So I pick up a "starter" type setup with a Doge and a basic mech mod (mid .3 build) and I vape on my merry way. That lasted about two days then I started surfin vids and checking out other possibilities. Within 48 hours of buying my first starter setup I've bought an IPV4 and a Velocity RDA, all types of Kanthal and nickel, ohm reader, 3 diff types of cotton, juices out the wazoo, and rebuilt my RDA's with some help from posts here and other sources. So sufficed to say what I assumed was going to "save me some money and let me smoke in the car and house" has turned into s full blown addiction. Hahahahah. But in a good way of course.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, I am certain you will find this to be a great community.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Kaboom, glad you found our forum, welcome to the community:)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU from a fellow Georgian (Bremen)

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum :) hoping to have more info from you as well ;)

VU Sponsors