VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The other thread was getting pretty big and I just wanted to make a new one that just explains the deals we will be running for a short term and indefinitely. But first I just want to say thank you to everyone that has bought my Liquid and i'm very happy to read the positive feed back on it! I really am! I am in this to offer you all high quality E-liquid for money saving prices!

NEW PRICES

30ml = $7
60ml = $12
120ml=$20
90ml sample pack = $15
300ml sample pack = $45

-Referal Promotion - If you tell anyone about our website and they ORDER from us and you provide us with their name we will send you a personal promotion code that will give you 35% off any order, and this isn't a one time thing, if you recommend 3 people and they all order i will give you a order up to $30 for free, or you can use the discount code 3 times on 3 different orders! if you refer 100 people you will get a 35% discount code that will be good for 100 orders! I am trying to work my site like my B&M store, I want you guys to be more then just another order number, I want you guys to know I am doing this for you. Vaping shouldn't be just another way to make money and another retail thing, it is a community and friends. Working in a B&M vape shop I have met so many great people and I hope to do the same with this site!

Check in on our facebook page, once it gets enough traffic i will be doing daily specials and give aways! likely going to be a free 60ml bottle of Juice every other day or every day along with other goodies further down the road!

~ I am also looking for people that do youtube reviews on Ejuice and products, if you send me a message with your youtube channel and information I will send you a sample pack like on our site so you can review it.

Thanks guys I am truly honored to be apart of vaping underground as the community is awesome!

www.somichvape.com
https://www.facebook.com/somichvape

Vape on my friends!

Last edited:
The other thread was getting pretty big and I just wanted to make a new one that just explains the deals we will be running for a short term and indefinitely. But first I just want to say thank you to everyone that has bought my Liquid and i'm very happy to read the positive feed back on it! I really am! I am in this to offer you all high quality E-liquid for money saving prices!

The deals

- now until may 25th we will have the 20% off coupon code up on our site (code: HK0ANEXBVVW2)

- Sample Packs are still $30 at the end of May they will be $35

-Referral Promotion - If you tell anyone about our website and they ORDER from us and you provide us with their name we will send you a personal promotion code that will give you 35% off any order, and this isn't a one time thing, if you recommend 3 people and they all order i will give you a order up to $30 for free, or you can use the discount code 3 times on 3 different orders! if you refer 100 people you will get a 35% discount code that will be good for 100 orders! I am trying to work my site like my B&M store, I want you guys to be more then just another order number, I want you guys to know I am doing this for you. Vaping shouldn't be just another way to make money and another retail thing, it is a community and friends. Working in a B&M vape shop I have met so many great people and I hope to do the same with this site!

Check in on our facebook page, once it gets enough traffic i will be doing daily specials and give aways! likely going to be a free 60ml bottle of Juice every other day or every day along with other goodies further down the road!

~ I am also looking for people that do youtube reviews on Ejuice and products, if you send me a message with your youtube channel and information I will send you a sample pack like on our site so you can review it.

Thanks guys I am truly honored to be apart of vaping underground as the community is awesome!

www.somichvape.com
https://www.facebook.com/somichvape

Vape on my friends!

Would LOVE a free bottle of the guy in 60ml! that stuffs like liquid crack lol!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would LOVE a free bottle of the guy in 60ml! that stuffs like liquid crack lol!
I apperciate it! and i'm glad you liked it! the guy is a flavor i take pride in, defiantly one of my ADV's for sure!

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just tested The Guy today. Yesterday and this morning I tested Cheat Day. Both all day vapes. Cheat Day with morning coffee is something to look forward to.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just tested The Guy today. Yesterday and this morning I tested Cheat Day. Both all day vapes. Cheat Day with morning coffee is something to look forward to.
As always I appreciate the kind words! Love the positive feedback so far! Looking forward for the other reviews, don't forget about the referal promotion!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
for the memorial day weekend only

I am a big supporter of our military so I want to offer a great deal on this great holiday for our countries heroes. BUY ANY LIQUID AND GET A FREE 30ML OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREE JUST ADD IT IN THE NOTE SECTION ON CHECKOUT!

Last edited:

ogrelin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put in an order for the sampler. Can't wait to try it. Support the community, people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put in an order for the sampler. Can't wait to try it. Support the community, people!

:) received and will be sent out tomorrow

NurseErin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my sampler last week and after dripping all 6 I can honestly say they are all good. The Guy and cheat day are in tanks now and are both delish, I suspect all 6 flavors will make it into tanks. For these prices you can't go wrong, taste just as good if not better than premium high price eliquid. I will definitely be placing another order after I have tanked all 6 and decided my favorites! Thank you so much for offering some amazing juice at a great price.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my sampler last week and after dripping all 6 I can honestly say they are all good. The Guy and cheat day are in tanks now and are both delish, I suspect all 6 flavors will make it into tanks. For these prices you can't go wrong, taste just as good if not better than premium high price eliquid. I will definitely be placing another order after I have tanked all 6 and decided my favorites! Thank you so much for offering some amazing juice at a great price.
Thank you for the positive feedback, I am very glad you liked the juice and am looking forward to make another order for you in the future, :) have a happy and safe holiday

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Taking samples to work Tues. Hope to have 1 or 2 new customers for you!.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Taking samples to work Tues. Hope to have 1 or 2 new customers for you!.
That would be awesome! If you do and they order lemme know and I'll hook you up with a 35% discount code for referal, :) I am glad you like them

ogrelin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love them all. Glad I ordered.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love them all. Glad I ordered.

That's great to hear! I am very glad you liked them all! :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This up coming Sunday will be the last day for the 20% off coupon! Use it while you can

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried to order for 20 minutes. It keeps telling me the remote server timed out :(

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried to order for 20 minutes. It keeps telling me the remote server timed out :(
At what point during checkout? it seems to be working for me

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At what point during checkout? it seems to be working for me
I entered all my info and credit card info then in says processing your order for awhile then it says "Uh-oh the remote server timed out"

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I entered all my info and credit card info then in says processing your order for awhile then it says "Uh-oh the remote server timed out"
Empty the cart and try again it's working on my end of it still persists let me know

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOWERED BASE PRICES! 30ml - $8 60ml- $15 120ml-$20!

NOW UNTIL JUNE!!! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*NEW!* 90ml sample pack! choose any 3 flavors and nicotine level for only $15!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No. I haven't tried today though.
it should be working fine today, I don't know what happened last time but so far all the orders today have been going through, if you are still interested that is :)

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to try the sample pack. I wish I could get my order in tomorrow but unfortunately I have to wait until Monday. :eek: (

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to try the sample pack. I wish I could get my order in tomorrow but unfortunately I have to wait until Monday. :eek: (
:/ Yah, always next business day it ships out, :( I'm sorry. O.O waiting is always a horrible thing that's why every order is made the day it was placed and shipped next business day, but look at the bright side, at least you can decide what flavor to drip first, I recommend the guy or cheat day, o.o...anticipation

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those are the two that intrigue me most

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yah those two are what I have on me right now, very good, the cheat day was actually a good adv didn't think it would be thinking it would be to sweet, but it really turned out well and I am proud of it, :)

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's cool. I look forward to trying them all. I just opened my account and put my order in my cart. But have to wait until Monday to fulfill order. Unless I can figure out something today. Lol. Meaning I gotta work on the wife. ;)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's cool. I look forward to trying them all. I just opened my account and put my order in my cart. But have to wait until Monday to fulfill order. Unless I can figure out something today. Lol. Meaning I gotta work on the wife. ;)
I know that feeling :\ well eaither way if you order today Or Monday I really appreciate the business! And look forward to making your order :)

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you working on any other flavors? Just curious. The ones you offer now seem like a great selection

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ever had smurf? I'm working on a flavor that is like it but also similar to blueberry gushers, also a good bubblegum

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yummmmmm. I will be sure to try them all

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome looking forward to it! Might be a minute on the new flavors buttttt it will be soon for sure

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds amazing. You have a good thing going and when you release new flavors I will be buying. The Guy is so damn good.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds amazing. You have a good thing going and when you release new flavors I will be buying. The Guy is so damn good.
Thank you very much :)! If my fellow vapors are happy and liking the juice then I'm happy and wanting to make the next best thing! I also tried a juice that was brought into the store and it gave me a idea, a apple pie but some real intense really sweet flavorful cinnamon, it will be a tough one, but if it turns out like I want it, it might just be the best flavor i made thus far, my tastebuds are already freaking out, once I get the bubblegum and the blue gush made up and tested with customers for a week, I'll post here to let everyone know.

Thanks again For the kind words it means a lot to me,

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
new flavors are going to be tested at a expo in Michigan this weekend, im very excited! then the most popular out of the bunch will be available online! also if anyone is around the Michigan area, got my juice being sold in a shop in Livonia now!

new promo for this weekend ( trying to do one every weekend ) any orders over $40 can receive 30% off by using code 727K4H0I4RT3

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally placed my first order yesterday. I can't wait to try them

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally placed my first order yesterday. I can't wait to try them
sorry i didn't see your reply until now, i sent it out already and it will arrive soon :)! got 3 new flavors coming!

Zerg ( very very similar to smurf, i don't clone after recipes i made this when i first got into this and only had my 4ml samples like a year ago :p! )

Dragons Breath - a fruit mix unlike any I have ever personally tasted, the first thing i thought of when i tried it was Fus Do Rah! for some reason, hence the name, It is a mix of berries and tropical fruit!

Not named yet ( Orange cream cicle ) most orange ice cream flavors i try are really faint and this makes me mad cause one of the first flavors i ever had was tangerine swirl by evo and it smelled awesome but i was let down on the taste very much, So i decided to make my own :)! this is a very balanced flavor between ice cream , vanilla , cream and Orange, it to me is very spot on :)

all these flavors will be out middle of next week :)!

I wanted to also say Thank you to Vaping underground for all your support and interests in my flavors! When I see people Re-ordering my juice from here I know i'm doing something right :)! and this will only push me to make better cost saving liquid for you guys! No one beats my B&M prices and I will defiantly be trying to give you one of the best affordable E-Juice you can possibly get!

Take care guys, have a great weekend, and vape on!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll be ordering all of the new flavors and some more of The Guy.
Awesome! I am glad you are enjoying the liquid and I am very much looking forward to the reviews of the new juice, I think they are fanominal! But still like to have them tested by customers in the B&M before putting anything out, so far everyone has liked them all, some more then others but that's typicAl, but no one has not, not liked them so I am very excited to get them on the site!

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order is going to be here Monday. I can't wait and will definitely try the orange creamsickle

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order is going to be here Monday. I can't wait and will definitely try the orange creamsickle
I randomly or some how got lucky, and made a pixie stick flavor....... I haven't put it down since last night... Taking it to work right now to test it.. And the orange cream cicle is great everyone liked that a lot

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my order and am way impressed with how quick it got here. I put cheat day in my magma. Wow it is excellent. Definite all day vape. Then I put banana cream in my lemo tank. It is delicious. Very very satisfied so far. By the end of the day I will try the guy. As of now I may need to order 120 of cheat day. Fantastic flavor. Thank you so much. Great job

VU Sponsors