Become a Patron!

new DIY question

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone this us first part. I got everything yesterday to start making my own juice. I found aHIC recipe made out found not enough flavor so made a second batch with double flavor. So I've been reading this and I had a question. I prob already know the answer but I'll ask it anyway. When mixing is there any order you put everything in vg pg nic flavors or does it really make no difference. Thanks in advanced

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone this us first part. I got everything yesterday to start making my own juice. I found aHIC recipe made out found not enough flavor so made a second batch with double flavor. So I've been reading this and I had a question. I prob already know the answer but I'll ask it anyway. When mixing is there any order you put everything in vg pg nic flavors or does it really make no difference. Thanks in advanced

Doesn't matter at all which order you put things in - just do what's easiest for you!

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter but I add my flavors to the final bottle in order of the most used to the least and top the flavors off with my pre made base. Helps me keep track of what I added and helps mix things up before I even give it a shake since the flavors aren't floating on top.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been doing nic then pg then flavor then vg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i normally start with my clean bottles and fill the flavoring in first, vg 2nd, then nic..
unless i am doing an extra large batch..

it really doesn't matter, as long as you make sure you are using your safety precautions..
hope you are having fun! :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sure I am the "odd" dude, but here is the order in how I mix:
1 Nic
2 Flavors
3 PG
4 VG
I always mix this way. I like putting my nic in FIRST, as it is the thing I would HATE to somehow double dose a mix with. The rest if you booger it up, not as big of a deal. Odd taste is better than nic sick.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i normally start with my clean bottles and fill the flavoring in first, vg 2nd, then nic..
unless i am doing an extra large batch..

it really doesn't matter, as long as you make sure you are using your safety precautions..
hope you are having fun! :)
I do it exactly the same way. If I accidentally add too much pg/vg, it doesn't matter, whereas if I make a mistake with the flavorings, I haven't lost much.

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of the chemists at Nude Nicotine said that you should always add the Nic last so you don't "shock" the flavoring..........To old to remember to try it...

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you everyone

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
haha here is how I do it. flavoring, , pg, nic, vg, voodoo magic, rain dance, crock pot, follow the rainbow. boom finished Ejuice. first 4 are the important . its like going bun, cheese, mustard, patty, bun. its got to go in the right order to taste right. hahaha

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
haha here is how I do it. flavoring, , pg, nic, vg, voodoo magic, rain dance, crock pot, follow the rainbow. boom finished Ejuice. first 4 are the important . its like going bun, cheese, mustard, patty, bun. its got to go in the right order to taste right. hahaha
Lol thank you I figured I knew the answer just wanted to see what everyone else was doing. Everyone is so helpful.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have only been DIY for a couple days and already love it. And I see where everyone gets addicted I made Hics Irish lass as my first one after a little tweaking. Between vaping. It for two days already got a list of flavors to go pick up.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have only been DIY for a couple days and already love it. And I see where everyone gets addicted I made Hics Irish lass as my first one after a little tweaking. Between vaping. It for two days already got a list of flavors to go pick up.
heck ya man. you started with a good one. my first mix was TFA coffee at 10 % holy mother of god ! like dumping a can of crap in your mouth and seeing how long you can hold it there. lol. I learned 1% is just fine in that one.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made it to recipe all flavoring at 1% ended up remaking at 2% now I love it

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your devices power, attys airflow, chamber size, drip tip type, wicking material, coils vapor output, and juices VG/pg ratio will all effect your ability to taste your flavors.
There are huge differences between the hardware we each use, so our mixes will always be different.

VU Sponsors