Become a Patron!

New from Arkansas

BigKev77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been over at that other site but this place looks more exciting. I have been vaping a few weeks short of a year after 20 years of smoking. I used the same MVP 2.0 the entire time until it started shutting off on me and wouldn't turn on again until I plugged it into the charger. So I bought an Istick 50w Monday and it sucks. The firing button is a hassle. I have to make sure I am holding enough pressure the entire time I vape or it stops firing. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but I like mindlessly vaping so it drives me crazy. I should have come here and read the horror stories before making that purchase. I guess you can't believe all the youtube celebrities anymore.

Searching those issues is what brought me to VU so I guess there was one positive that came out of buying a crap mod.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
It's a lot friendlier here, I like it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I guess you can't believe all the youtube celebrities anymore.

Searching those issues is what brought me to VU so I guess there was one positive that came out of buying a crap mod.

Sadly, YouTube is quickly filling up with folks that just because they have some kind of device that emits vapor, have a camera, microphone and computer of some type means that they are an expert on the subject.

Me, I like hanging out here and paying attention to the members that have purchased and used these devices themselves for a few weeks before offering an opinion on them.

VU Sponsors