Become a Patron!

New From California

What's going on guys, I'm pretty new here, and I came here for the purpose of switching from a 10 hear cigarette addiction to trying an alternative method.

To start, I have a question.

I bought a vape pen a few years ago from a cig store. So you can imagine, it's a cheap 20 dollar setup. Well after a while I stopped using it and ended up going back to cigs. I just found it the other day. It still works, but it's very obvious there's a leak from the tank somewhere.

So, my question is, is there a way I can make a mod, or something more effective with what I have since the tank is pretty much useless? Can I use the pieces to make something more, for lack of a better term, badass?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Kylo! Welcome.

If it's one of those plastic clearomizer tanks, it would be far more frustrating than it's worth. Those were pretty much created to be replaced. You can find tanks for that pen type that are very reasonably priced and also have replacement coils available for them. Let us know if we can help :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out with an iStick 30 watt and a Nautilus mini, that's what got me off a 36 year pack a day addiction to the Stinkies. Those cheap Blu crap they sell in mini marts don't work.

Find a reputable Vape Shop with good reviews and get a real setup. Don't jump into sub-ohm, start with a good mouth to lung rig.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is what I have, it's pretty much a cheapo device. I've looked around YouTube and wondered, since the tank leaks, if it can be recycled and made into something new? One of the hold backs to both buying cigs and buying a new setup, is the lack of funds.

Attachments

• 1464118225134-2082717914.jpg
    1464118225134-2082717914.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 5

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey San Diego here
I think you ought to get what the other guy has
iStick 30 watt and a Nautilus mini
You have to put out the money once and then your set for a long while
Yor are not going to stop smoking with a cheapo set up like you have