Become a Patron!

New from.... everywhere!

Hello fellow travelers!

New member Kevin here, and happy to be part of what seems to be a great (and growing) group. Used to smoke 2 packs a day (reds), but thanks to the vape escape I've been free of those chains since July 4th (also my son's B-day). I've learned a little, but I crave so much more.

Current setup is a Yihi SX mini M class, kanger subtank mini with .2 coils. Also rock a Smok Tech TCT on occasion. So, I'm a tanker, I love having a single tank to vape on all day, no fuss, no muss.

I'm really here because I've recently started making my own juices. I have a metric ton of supplies, flavors, PG, VG, nicotine in varying strengths. I'm really trying to make my own juice! And to make it GOOD. Thanks VU!

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Kevin, and welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! Great place to be!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

Head on over to the DIY forum. Lots of recipes and lots of folks ready to help!

spawny

Member For 4 Years
2 pack a day reds, same here. Did you drop them cold, or transition? I can't quite keep myself from buying them yet after vaping about 2-3 weeks. There's a certain fear/anxiety when I run out of cigs and don't have a pack on standby. I'll stop and buy them out of habit. At least I'm no longer buying cartons.

VU Sponsors