Become a Patron!

New from Mississippi

Hi! Name's Mandy, been vaping for 2 years now. My husband and I tried the little cartos ages ago. That didn't last long, but then vape shops started popping up around here a few years ago. Started back to it on egos and haven't turned back! Now using a Nemesis mech and primarily an iStick 50W, and as of right now my favorite atty is the Baal clone. I love making our juice and building coils! I think it may be an obsession... :D

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU Mandy! I prefer the word "hobby" to obsession. But I certainly understand where you are coming from. My wife who was never a smoker has even started vaping at 0 nic because she likes the flavors and aromas.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mandy, welcome to VU. Lot's of fun reading, learning, and a really good DIY section with some talented mixers. If you have questions, just ask! We are a large community with lots of varied interests.

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Welcome to VU Mandy! I prefer the word "hobby" to obsession. But I certainly understand where you are coming from. My wife who was never a smoker has even started vaping at 0 nic because she likes the flavors and aromas.
Thank you! Haha, hobby sounds much better. We have a friend that does the same thing! He picked up vaping for the flavor too.

Hi Many, welcome to VU. Lot's of fun reading, learning, and a really good DIY section with some talented mixers. If you have questions, just ask! We are a large community with lots of varied interests.
Thank you! I will definitely be checking out that section! :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And Welcome from me as well!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Mandy! What part of Mississippi are you from? I grew up in Jackson, but moved to GA back in '82.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey welcome homegirl Welcome and Congrats!!!
! I'm in Nola and head to BSL often: cool to see another gulfcoast person !

VU Sponsors