Become a Patron!

New from New Hampshire

Todd W

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all figured I would introduce myself nowv that I found the introduction forum. Just got into the whole vaping thing bout a month ago. Started with a pen with a protank 2 moved to a dual coil evod glass tank now have a MVP2.0 and just replaced the stock iclear 30 with a Nautilus tank which is working very nicely for me right now. Already considering getting an istick 50w so I can delve into sub ohming. Also looking at trying to build my own cause looks fun and I cant find what I envision my dream vaper to be. So the journey begins with another hobby. The wife is happy that I,ve almost totally quit smokes but not happy with the out flow of cash lol. Hope to continue learning about this world of vapor from you all.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Remind you wife how much you were spending on smokes.
Then lie to her about "once you get the right set up the only cost will be juice"

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then remind her again how much you were spending on smokes and invest in making your own juice. Welcome.

Todd W

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah was planning something like that. Figure if I build my own vaper it will save me some money. I know the istick is about $50.00 now just got to figure out the rough cost of building my own.

Reactions: JXN

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sexy-welcome.gif

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome. You'll have a lot of fun here...

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah was planning something like that. Figure if I build my own vaper it will save me some money. I know the istick is about $50.00 now just got to figure out the rough cost of building my own.
That kind of thing is pretty popular around here. Post some pics whenever you get something made and you will be asked to start a new small business.

Todd W

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll gladly post some pics. First I gotta figure out where and how to start. I've seen pics for building box's but I'm looking to build a cylinder style vape. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any guidance is appreciated.
Thanks,
Todd

VU Sponsors