Become a Patron!

New from NYC

CloudQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm glad I found you guys!

I started smoking cigarettes at 15. I didn't want to quit because I enjoyed them and it was a social thing. I decided to try and quit about a year ago after smoking for about 11 or 12 years. I had no clue about vapes and got an Atmos RX. It was alright for a first timer and helped for about 5 months. Then I went back to cigarettes.

About a month ago I started getting the "smoking cough" at night and even coughed in my sleep and it scared me. I knew it was now or never, for myself and everyone around me, to quit. I recently got a eVic VT after I had a conversation with the local vape shop and I love it! I'm also learning so much from this forum and I plan on learning more and I want to one day be able to do all the awesome stuff that I see here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
And now another person is not paying a tobacco tax and living a better smoke free life.
Good for you.
Hope you find what you need here, if not just ask and I'm sure you will get answers,(some good, some smart ass, some dumb ass, but you will get answers)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome from a former up state resident! You've come to the right place, I'm new here as well and still exploring...

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome!!! You've just made a lot of new friends that are happy to help and encourage you along your vaping journey!!

CloudQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you, everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome and I will definitely be asking for help! :p

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy CloudQueen ! Anything we can do to help let us know !

VU Sponsors