Become a Patron!

New from SE PA

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello VU! I'm from West Chester, PA and I have been vaping for about 5 months now. Smoked for about 10 years and finally gave it up! My vape voyage is a long one IMO, I have a feeling I started very small and now I have multiple devices :)

Started out with those mark10s ecigs only because a buddy at work gave me a bunch of free coupons. I initially looked at vaping as a way to save money. I quickly grew tired of refilling the carts and moved onto a tank set up. I was concerned with it being too bulky so my search was limited (I wanted something no wider than a pen)

Ended up grabbing a mystic bridge kit from walgreens. I was happy with it until I learned I needed to buy an $8 tank/coil (all one piece) every 2 weeks and had to recharge after an hour of use so I ditched that. I gave way to the "bulkiness" search and just wanted something where the battery lasted longer and I could get more flavor/clouds. Also needed to get away from the automatic styled batteries.

This is when I learned about fast-tech HA! Same coworker suggested the Kangar mini protank 3. After ALOT of research, I bought one along with a few ego twist batteries, and a pack of extra coils. Loved it and still have it to this day although I am starting to prefer other set ups. I considered myself a full fledged "vapor" at this point.... but I had no idea.....

This is when my coworker showed me his RDA. At this point, I had no idea what an 18650 battery was, so that should give you a clue that I was lost and still had a lot to learn. He sold me his old Nemesis mech mod and tobh atomizer. I quickly fell in love with building coils myself and doing TONS of research (how I found VU)

Today, I am rocking the MPT3 as a daily, and the neme as my toy. I have a IPV mini v2 on order and waiting for that to arrive with a kangar subtank mini (thanks to breazy.com!) The tobh is still with me for cloud kicking, and I also own a patriot rda which I plan on giving to another newbie at work. Passing it down the line!

That's about IT. Sorry for the long intro. Excited to be here!

-cvcrcr99

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Vape on.