Become a Patron!

New from Texas

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Everyone,
I am from NE Texas and have been vaping for about 1 year. I am 61 years of age and nearing retirement or at least partial retirement. I started vaping for relaxation after losing my 20 year old son. I have never been a smoker but I can certainly understand the relaxation properties of nicotine. I started vaping with the pen type vapes that you get at the convenience store and have gone through a natural progression to a box mod with a rda and I also have a tank for when I am on the go. I am a husband, father, and grandfather first of all but have many hobbies including scuba and metal detecting.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum, pescadore! You'll find a lot in common here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U! The friendly folks here make this a very relaxing place we call home. Truly sorry to hear of your loss.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! So sorry about your son. That's tragic ! I dive also, was down in Florida about a month and a half ago and did a wreck dive and a drift reef dive. It was really good. Glad your here !

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, Welcome. Its good to have more Texans lol. NE Texas as in DFW or Tyler/Longview? Im in FTW atm moment but am from San Angelo.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Sorry for your loss, you have another home with lots of interesting people here.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome and hello ! That's what we need more Texan's !

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have a lot to learn and just bought my first RDA. I am getting better at coil building but still a rookie.

VU Sponsors