Become a Patron!

New guy from PA!

I started chewing tobacco when I was 16 and then began smoking cigarettes shortly after that. I became hooked on both and have been doing it for a long time now. I have a family now and a newborn baby in the house. My friend had started vaping and got off cigarettes so he let me try it and I figured I'd give it a shot. I started out with an MVP 20W mod and an Aspire Nautilus tank. It worked I've been off chew and cigs for 6 months now and I love vaping.

My collection and knowledge of vaping and vaping products have grown immensely. Now I have my original setup intentioned earlier and also have an Itaste 100W mod a Cloupor GT 80W TC mod a Sense Herakles tank and the new Smowell Hatrick tank which I must add is a BEAST. I also have allot of juices.

I'm now down to 3mg and I'm completely hooked on vaping. It's my main hobby and I will continue to expand my collection of equipment. New will be an unregulated mod and an RDA. I'm looking forward to learning how to build my own coils.

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on the new baby.
Nows the time to start locking the juice up. Crawling and walking is not far off.

Congrats on the new baby.
Nows the time to start locking the juice up. Crawling and walking is not far off.
Thank you. I hear Ya. I already have it all locked up because we have a 13 year old and an 11 year old and they are curious. So I hide it just in case the two of them or their friends get any ideas.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I started chewing tobacco when I was 16 and then began smoking cigarettes shortly after that. I became hooked on both and have been doing it for a long time now. I have a family now and a newborn baby in the house. My friend had started vaping and got off cigarettes so he let me try it and I figured I'd give it a shot. I started out with an MVP 20W mod and an Aspire Nautilus tank. It worked I've been off chew and cigs for 6 months now and I love vaping.

My collection and knowledge of vaping and vaping products have grown immensely. Now I have my original setup intentioned earlier and also have an Itaste 100W mod a Cloupor GT 80W TC mod a Sense Herakles tank and the new Smowell Hatrick tank which I must add is a BEAST. I also have allot of juices.

I'm now down to 3mg and I'm completely hooked on vaping. It's my main hobby and I will continue to expand my collection of equipment. New will be an unregulated mod and an RDA. I'm looking forward to learning how to build my own coils.
Welcome!!!! and Congrats!!!! Sounds like you have 3 good reasons to stay off the cigs and chew. My story after vaping is similar, but I wasn't so fortunate with my first set-up :) Even with all the gear I've amassed in the last year and 1/2 I haven't spent near what I spent on cigarettes and so much less "guilt". Good luck on your journey!!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years