Become a Patron!

New guy from Virginia

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone!
I've been vaping for nearly two weeks now, though I've been thinking about it a lot longer than that. A guy at work has been doing it for well over a year and it interested me, but I never thought it could replace cigarettes for me. Fast forward to 3/11/15 - another guy at work, who has fully embraced vaping and is apparently constantly buy new devices, had some stuff to unload. I figured I might as well give it a shot and bought an Ipow2/EMOW setup from him with the battery, two tanks, extra coils, etc. All I had to lose was the cost of a carton of cigarettes. Well that was the last day I touched a cigarette after 18 years of pack-and-a-half-a-day smoking. Since then I've bought myself an iStick to go with the other one for the flavor variety. And now I'm getting ready to build a SX350-based mod.

So far I love vaping and have no desire whatsoever to go back to ciggs. I've also already gotten three other people to switch!

Anyways - glad to be here and, although I probably won't post too much, I 'll be hanging around a lot and absorbing the vast amount of info on this board.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad to have you here with us and congrats on ditching the analogs!

Please do post. We have more than a few modders here that would love to swap notes with you!!!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! Sounds like the vaping bug bit you. The SX350 is a great board to use in a mod.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Always good to hear of a new X-Smoker and happy Vaper.

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh. Someone else from Virginia. You know considering our state's reputation we really aren't doing so bad on the vaping front.

VU Sponsors