Become a Patron!

New guy here from Ohio

rowsley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up everyone? I smoked for 18 years. 4 months ago I picked up a eGRIP and was instantly able to get of ciggs. I've been smoke free this entire time.

In this time I've splurged a bit. I went with a MVP 20w after my eGRIP. Then I just wanted more so I got an istick 30w, that led to a istick 50w, and now I have a smok xpro m80 plus.
Oh and an ipv4 on pre order lol. I've got 3 subtank minis, 2 goblin v1.2, and a mutationX v3.

I've also got a brand new efest luc v4 LCD charger and 2 pairs of Sammy 25r laying in a nice plastic hard case patiently waiting to feed the ipv4 whenever it decides to make an appearance.

I've finally started to control my spending, and feel I'm set pretty good for now. In the 4 months I've learned to build my own coils. I use the coil gizmo and make some really nice coils with it. I have a tackle box full of wire, cottons, ohm reader, tools, torch, and lots of liquids.

So much new stuff coming out. I'm looking forward to checking out the new smok vtc pro. I really enjoy being able to turn up the wattage using my mx3, and enjoy dripping quite a bit, and would like that out of a tank, and its looking like the vtc pro will accommodate that nicely, especially with the rba in the works for it.

I am not very impressed with both of my brand new goblins though. They both leak from the fill screw, so I've basically given up on them. They vape great but, I'm not trying to baby sit a leaky fill screw, and take a chance of ruining one of my devices.

Anyhow that's about all I can think of. I just like reading, and learning about anything vape related. If possible I will try my best to help anyone who has questions.

Hopefully that about covers it.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Similar story from me, a fellow Ohioan. An MVP got me off the smokes, then went to IPV3 and Sigelei 100+. Also have the IPV4 on pre order. The Mutation X v3 gives more than I need so not using it a lot right now. I have a couple Rose V2 tanks I like for flavor. Glad to have you here.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What part of Ohio are you from?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Southern Ohio.

Ashville if you have head of that:D

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've finally started to control my spending, and feel I'm set pretty good for now. .

luck-in-binary-options.png

LOL :D

7a36e30a8e2a163d23fc9ac197b4cd84.jpg
Neighbor...

Last edited:

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With 2 kBoxes and 3 tanks, I'm content with the equipment for now, but I've become an eliquid collector. It truly never stops ;) Welcome to the show, Rowsley!

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Vaping journey's cost. I can always justified the spending. Rarely can I justify the need lol. THEY ALL WORK WELL. I need more lol

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice to see some Buckeyes on here, welcome to the UV. I am from Urbana so not to far away, been up your way a few times in my life. Have a good time, so much info here and everyone has been very helpful.

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice to see some Buckeyes on here, welcome to the UV. I am from Urbana so not to far away, been up your way a few times in my life. Have a good time, so much info here and everyone has been very helpful.
I meant VU, dyslexia with this old age! lol

rowsley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go Buckeyes!!

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey! I have a buddy down your way if you see him tell him I said " Hi "
His name is Eric.

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Ohio State Buckeyes, National Champions, man that feels good, finally some respect.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I never knew Ohio was not a respected state..............

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a ton of family in southern Ohio, as that's where my mother was born. Don't visit much though.
Hello from Tennessee, and welcome!

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not by the SEC anyhow, or ESPN announcers, or Michigan but that goes without saying! lol Urbana is a small town, may have run into your friend at one time or another over the last 30 years. I am pretty much a shut in out in the country anymore, thank goodness for the USPS for my vape supplies!

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I grew up in Beavercreek, never will I live in the city again. Alaska is on the bucket list.

VU Sponsors