Become a Patron!

New guy here

boostedyota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. Been vaping and lurking here since I started. I started with a evod2 starter kit and now have a ego one setup. I am currently using slug juice at 6mg nicotine. I have found more vg than pg is better. I always got a rough hit with my other juices that were over 50% pg.

Ok my question is with slug juice in my ego one with the 1ohm coil I get a decent cloud, when I swap the the .5 ohm coil what difference should I expect?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More vapor and a warmer vape. Welcome to VU!

HAVOK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok... off topic but I see ur name is boostedyota. So Whatcha drive? Oh and welcome to the forum. I'm new as well.

boostedyota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome good to hear I will get more vape. That will mean better taste and larger cloud as well right?

Oh and havoc I have a 92 tercel with a starlet gt swap that I'm working on building. Its only at 9 psi right now but will be at 12-14 when I finish it

HAVOK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the "stock ego 1 mega" and I run max vg juice. I know our setups are different but u should get bigger cloud and a warmer hit but u coil might not last as long.

And stage 3 srt4 here with all the boltons. 26 psi 403hp/423 tq 11.4 at 124mph. Fun stuff.

boostedyota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the "stock ego 1 mega" and I run max vg juice. I know our setups are different but u should get bigger cloud and a warmer hit but u coil might not last as long.

And stage 3 srt4 here with all the boltons. 26 psi 403hp/423 tq 11.4 at 124mph. Fun stuff.
Yea the slug juice is 10/90 pg to vg. 6mg nicotine and seems to be just right for me. I tried slug juice with a buddys penny mod and loved it so when I decided to find something less harsh than the 70/30 juice I had I went with slug juice. I've heard the sub ohm coils go quicker but not as concerned with that.

Yea the srt neon are fun cars. I've played with a couple with my tercel and had a few even ask more info on my car. Not everyday you see a turbo tercel.

Once I get done I wanna see what power I'm putting down and what my times are. Not really going for pure track car but a fun dd with it. I like the wow factor it gives other people.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

boostedyota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright been using the .5 coil the night after I made this post. So far I am loving it. I think the ego one will do me for a while til I get into mods. On that note what does it consist of on upkeep and use of a mod. Wanna learn as much as I can before I go and get one.

VU Sponsors