Become a Patron!

New Guy here

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone just saying hi and introducing my self.Names zack and if you want to know more just say the word.been looking for a good site for advice and tips on coil builds and keep up to date on this ever changing vapen world.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Sure ,tell us more about your self.
We like stories about how you quit smoking and your journey into the vaping world.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcomesexy16.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

I'll bite, tell us more about yourself and what kind of hardware you use?

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well not much to tell,pretty simple person I am.I quit smoking and started vaping around 6 months ago and haven't looked back.im an armed security officer love my job get to vape in my office all day,I have tons of free time at work to build coils and mix juices.My set up is simple a istick30w,freakshow rda,and running a single micro coil 28g..with 16_17 wraps.I love the flavor it gives,,don't really consider myself a "cloud chaser" but I do like chuck some clouds ever now and again.......questions.....and go

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome.....have you ever given any thought to dual coils? Cut your wraps in half if not 3/4 and double it up, you'll get your clouds n flavor....

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I have ran duel coils and love everything about them.I was running duel macros when my istick died....so im back to my vv till tomorrow

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At least your screwed and have something to use. What did you get to replace it?

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At least your screwed and have something to use. What did you get to replace it?
Istick 50w its got a warranty from the shop so no worries if it shits out.but I have to wait till my check hits tomorrow.

VU Sponsors