Become a Patron!

New guy in Knoxville

Rollincoal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, names James, from knoxville Tn.

Started vaping because I simply couldn't handle smoking any more. It's been just over a month and most of the time I feel a whole lot better.

I'm new to actually vaping myself but about a year I did some of subohm building for a buddy of mine. Like every day after work for a few months. He was a geek about it. Lol. Really don't have much experience outside that so I'm looking forward to thumbing through the board.

Thanks

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of gear are you using?

And has your buddy learned to build his own coils yet?

Rollincoal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't know. We had a falling out last fall.

Right now I've got and iStick 50w and a copper stingray mod from last year.
To top those I was started on an iSub tank, and now have an Arctic, Vision mk, and Delta 2 and an rba.

I'm in the market for an 80w box which brought me here for more research. I also see me adding a couple more subohm tanks that I've kinda been eyeing.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, and welcome aboard! Not so far away here in Sevierville....:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Lots of information here, if you don't find what you need , just ask.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to be here!

Welcome bud...looks like you're off to a running start :) if you're going to go for an 80 watt'er you might as well look at 100 watter's for a couple bucks more from the sounds of what you're going for...gives you a little extra room and double batts for sure for a longer life. Just remember if you get a dual 18650 mod that you need to keep the batteries for it you use in "married" pairs and switch their positions each time you charge them for maximum battery life and performance. Just food for thought. :)

As you've been vaping for awhile I am not sure of the extent of your knowledge but we have several "help" threads around here that we kind of use as references guides I'd be happy to link to you if you'd like and any questions you have please don't hesitate to ask...we're here to help as well as share our love of vaping and even entertain a bit. :) happy vaping and cheers!

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU Rollincoal. There's a lot of useful info to be found on here and a lot of helpful people. Not to far from you myself. About 50 miles northeast as a matter of fact in Rogersville. Good luck with your vaping journey and enjoy your stay.

VU Sponsors