Become a Patron!

<----new guy

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I have been vaping, and cigarette free for over 10 years now. Been out of the loop for awhile now as far as new devices, tanks, mods, etc... My last purchase was a Smok Nord X just for stealth vaping at work. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone has a great day.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome to the forum

:wave:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
oh, and dont mention smoking in the forum, some of our ladies here will give you a boot up the butt.

Should I edit the post? I had no idea that saying "I quit x many years ago" was frowned upon. Where can I go to find new member info and rules? I am new to forums in general, so I don't really know how to navigate very well, I apologize for all the questions.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Should I edit the post? I had no idea that saying "I quit x many years ago" was frowned upon. Where can I go to find new member info and rules? I am new to forums in general, so I don't really know how to navigate very well, I apologize for all the questions.
No need to edit- your post is fine the way it is. Saying you have been cigarette free for 10 years is awesome!
The problem in the past is when people say "smoking their vape" if you are smoking your vape you are doing it wrong.

No need to edit- your post is fine the way it is. Saying you have been cigarette free for 10 years is awesome!
The problem in the past is when people say "smoking their vape" if you are smoking your vape you are doing it wrong.

Thank you for clearing that up. Much appreciated :)

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
its cool buddy.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome! We love haring about people who quit smoking and enjoy vaping. As mentioned, it's when people say "smoke" when they mean vape, or say "vaping oil"... things like that. Just curious, what flavors do you like? Feel free to ask about devices (mods, tanks, pods ect) No need to apologize... you are just fine. There is good info in the New Vapers section.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out of pure curiosity, we're you in a 3D chat called Moove? I remember someone called Smoove from there many many years ago. Whether you are that person or not, welcome to VU, and congrats on 10+ years of being smoke free.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi, :wave: Welcome to the forum.

DogMan