Become a Patron!

New Here and wanted to say Hello!!

I have been vaping for around 7 months now. I quit smoking for the FINAL time on May 1st. I had tried vaping before back when the ONLY device available was the EVOD's. My experience was less than satisfying to say the least. I was constantly dealing with dead batteries and leaks. Flash forward to mid-May 2017 and I could just tell going cold-turkey was not going to work. I am too anal when it comes to having something to occupy my hands while driving and/or working. A co-worker gave me her K-box mini. I bought a battery for it and found a juice flavor I liked and went from there. I know have a baby beast tank, the new prince that I got at a black Friday sale, one of the 1st crowns that came out and two other mods. I am apparently very picky with juice flavors. I don't want anything that has vanilla, custard, creme, caramel or milk flavors.

Anyway enough blathering on about myself. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about this wonderful way to be cigarette free!!!

Irewynn

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you stuck with it and found what works for you!

And welcome :wave:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats and welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greets and welcome to VU. I'm somewhat picky about flavors myself but find that my preferences change slightly over time. :ejuice:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard! :vino:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome!!!

were-all-mad-here-luis-navarro.jpg

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome and happy vaping :)

cvostreetglide

Member For 2 Years
Awesome! Flavors are a fun side to the whole vaping experience. It can be expensive, I buy the smallest bottles the vendor offers when testing new flavors... big ones when I find one I like! That said, it's still cheaper than smoking and you smell a whole lot better... lol
Good for you and keep up the good work.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrat's and Welcome to VU.

VU Sponsors